Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=Rhole Take 2]
L4Wrequest_04_2.jpg
[/sblock]
Wow, the new Rhole image is amazing! Thanks a lot, Fragsie! :)

Kalidrev

First Post
Hey Fragsie, what DOES the queue look like these days? I've got a couple new characters I'd like to have portraits done for, but don't want to bog down the queue if there's too many...

Fragsie

Explorer
Request list

1. Dimsdale - Grakk (in progress)
  2. CaBaNa - Pok
  3. H.M.Gimlord - Mikara
  4. Tomalak - ??? (waiting on a pm because he changed his character proposal before I got to the pic)

I'm visiting family from tomorrow until the 9th; while I'll still be able to get online for game posts, I won't have Photoshop at my disposal so I won't be working on this for just over a week.

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok

Have fun with the fam Fragsie! Here is a consolodation of Pok's stuff.

Picture for Pok here

and his description, Pale green hair, cut short, tops an unmemorable face. Pok appears to look like every Gnome you've ever seen. He has a robe of varying shades, grey to ashen white, tied with ropes, giving an appearance of folded pockets. When he is noticed, the viewer finds it difficult to pin any defining characteristic to the short male. If you happen to get close enough to get a good look at the diminutive spy, his cloth robes shine in a very obnoxious manner, obscuring a solid look at his face. No house Sivis coat of arms adorns his clothing. On the rare occasion he drops his hood a diadem can be seen resting on his head, bearing the House Sivis coat of arms, and the mark of the Notaries Guild to each side of the crowning circlet.

Dunamin

First Post
Now let's just hope that it wasn't for nothing once the dragon engages you up close ;)
Conversely, consider this incentive that you not ruin Fragsie's hard work by slaughtering Rhole! :p

Stupid grinning dragon and its stupid dazing Song-of-Courage-killing harpy...

* Insert generic grumpiness *

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases