Chicago Gameday 36 is October 19th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

buzz

Adventurer
Sign me up for AM Monsterhearts and PM Supernatural.My husband would like to play AM Trouble for Hire and PM Dread
And we're both coming to breakfast! Yay for roping spouses in!!!
ADDED!

Marvel Heroic in the morning please Buzz. Not sure which super group I am voting for yet.
Supernatural in the afternoon please.

Will be trying for breakfast but need to see about buses etc.
ADDED!

Buzz,
Please sign Laurie and me up for breakfast.

Please sign Laurie up for The Laundry in the morning.

Please sign both of us up for Supernatural in the afternoon.
ADDED!

Please put me down for Monsterhearts, and Supernatural

Thanks!
ADDED!

Hm. Breakfast aaaaaand..... hm... some tempting offers there... put me down for... Lady Blackbird.
ADDED!

Hey Buzz, please put me down for Marvel Heroic Annihilation in the morning and Supernatural Rock & Roll in the afternoon. I'll also be a tentative for breakfast.
ADDED to Marvel Heroic, but Supernatural is full.

I'd like to sign up for Monsterhearts in the morning, and Eternal Contenders in the afternoon.
ADDED!

Put me down for Dread!
ADDED!

enigma1122

First Post
I am pretty sure Ninjacat wanted Marvel Heroic, I am also pretty sure he is in Europe and probably asleep right now. So not sure if I should / could ask for a spot for him.

Ninjacat

First Post
Drat, missed Monsterhearts, mwa-hahahaa...poop.

Let's go with superheroes instead of supernatural teenagers, er, astronauts. Buzz, please sign me up for the third Marvel Heroic seat in the morning. Thanks!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
An update to my event. I've changed the themed groups as follows:

1) The Asgardians: Beta Ray Bill, Devos the Devastator, Firelord, Stardust, Tana Nile, Thor
2) The Shi’ar: Cerise, Deathbird, Deathcry, Devos the Devastator, Korath the Pursuer, Lilandra Neramani, Monica Rambeau
3) Excalibur: Cerise, Marvel Girl, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Wolfsbane
4) The Graces: Cerise, Gamora, Nebula, Spirit, Stellaris, Tana Nile
5) Thanos’ Bane: Drax the Destroyer, Gamora, Iron Man, Moondragon, Nebula, Phyla-Vell, Spirit
6) Heralds: Devos the Devastator, Firelord, Gabriel the Air-Walker, Human Torch, Nova/Frankie Raye, Silver Surfer, Terrax the Tamer, Stardust
7) Fantastic Four: Black Panther, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Lyja, Mister Fantastic, Ronan the Accuser, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, Thing
8) The Kree: Captain At-Lass, Devos the Devastator, Dr. Minn-Erva, Korath the Pursuer, Ronan the Accuser, Star-Lord
9) The Skrulls: Baroness S’Bak, Devos the Devastator, Lyja, Paibok the Power Skrull, Super-Skrull
10) The Defenders: Doctor Strange, Falcon, Luke Cage, Moondragon, Ms. Marvel, Nighthawk, Phyla-Vell, Silver Surfer, Sub-Mariner
11) Nova Corps: Devos the Devastator, Firelord, Nova and a self-made Nova Corp operative.
12) S.H.I.E.L.D.: Captain America, Falcon, Ms. Marvel, Quasar, Spider-Woman, Thing, Wonder Man

Sign me up for pbartenders Star Wars game, and your afternoon game buzz. Alternate for the afternoon is dread.

And since I won't be doing last minute prep, I should actually show for breakfast.

Remove ads