The EN World IRON DM 2018 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Rune

Once A Fool
I simply cannot believe there are no newcomers out there willing to put their adventure-crafting skills and creativity to the test! I cannot emphasize how much of a transformative experience it is!

I can say without the slightest bit of exaggeration that competing in my first tournament completely changed my approach to adventure-crafting and exponentially enhanced my skill in doing so.

I very much doubt I am an outlier in this regard. I am sure others who have been through it could attest to similar results.

Rune

Once A Fool
Groovy!

[MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION]

[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=976]Imhotepthewise[/MENTION]

[MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION]

[MENTION=6857996]LongGoneWrier[/MENTION]

[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION]

[MENTION=6972087]Mister-Kent[/MENTION]

[MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION]

Please post time frames (days and approximate start times) in which you would best be able to compete for the first round. Ideally, we will have completed all four matches within a week.

Mister-Kent

Explorer
I'm on EST - pretty much any day is good for me, I do battle comics for fun so I'm used to all kinds of deadlines.

Edito: Thursday thru the end of the week is ever so slightly better for me :)

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
The judges need to confer briefly to determine who will preside over the first match. I will post a tournament thread tomorrow for the ingredients, entries, judgements, spectator commentary, trash-talk, and the like – basically everything but scheduling, which will stay in this thread.

Hopefully, we can get a match started by tomorrow evening.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
My best time to start would be soon: Wednesday 5 pm PST till about Thursday 1 pm PST. I work at 1 pm Friday, so anything starting up till Thursday at 1 pm would give me 24 hours without any interruption.

Failing that, I could work around Friday or Saturday, but it would be tighter. I don't have my work schedule yet for Sunday and onwards.

Remove ads