Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
OOC: Yes, Zayda does have Precise Shot... And the CT below 25, does that mean that it hits Threshold 25? If so that means that you all missed it by one yet again.

The eldest Karg brother gives a quick nod and what passes for a smile as Sloor compliments him and the rest of the team as Sloor's mace shot forces him to block the blow with considerable effort.

"He said the same for you," Zayda translates the following squealing.

Darga inches closer to the balcony as he watches Sloor and the Karg trade blows in front of him.

"What do you mean organic afterlife?" Warrick Raden says a bit of fear in his voice as he floats above the filthy water table seeping into the arena. "I thought you guys were going to get me out of this!"

EDIT: Force Point, TF?

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: My, we are active tonight. :)

25 *is* included, so -1 to his Condition Track? That does mean Sloor hit him, right? If not, Force Point vs Karg, please: 1d6=2.
Possum said:
"What do you mean organic afterlife?" Warrick Raden says a bit of fear in his voice as he floats above the filthy water table seeping into the arena. "I thought you guys were going to get me out of this!"
"They are certainly trying," admits the droid, somewhat dubiously...

possum

First Post
OOC: My, we are active tonight. :)

25 *is* included, so -1 to his Condition Track? That does mean Sloor hit him, right? If not, Force Point vs Karg, please: 1d6=2.

"They are certainly trying," admits the droid, somewhat dubiously...

OOC: Yeah, we are. No, his Damage Threshold is 26. I'm not being clear enough with this running joke, I guess. In this battle, the group has had the funny habit of missing things by one. You're recent attack missed his threshold by one point.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack, shifts on his belly and lines up the foe facing Darius.

"Hang on, Darius!"

He takes aim at one of the Karg brothers and hits him with a stunning blaster bolt.

[sblock=Actions]Swift Action: Aiming
Move Action: Aiming
Standard Action: Ranged attack on Karg 3 (AA13); Blaster Rifle (1d20+7=24, 3d8+2=11)
Cover Fire provides +1 Ref to Darius
Mack is Prone[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
OOC: Force point, [MENTION=100541]toasterferret[/MENTION] ?

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DoDArenaRnd3Mir.jpg

Mack 20
Karg Bros: 18
RX: 15
mir 14 is up
Zayda: 14
Raden: 13
Sloor 8
Darius 7[/sblock]

The two Karg brothers currently engaged in melee continue their assault upon their targets, swinging their blades at Sloor and Darius respectively. The third begins to make his way towards RX, an angry look in his eye. The droid does not help his disposition when another grenade goes off nearby, aimed for the same spot as before.

possum

First Post
OOC: Force point, [MENTION=100541]toasterferret[/MENTION] ?

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DoDArenaRnd3Mir.jpg

Mack 20
Karg Bros: 18
RX: 15
mir 14 is up
Zayda: 14
Raden: 13
Sloor 8
Darius 7[/sblock]

The two Karg brothers currently engaged in melee continue their assault upon their targets, swinging their blades at Sloor and Darius respectively. The third begins to make his way towards RX, an angry look in his eye. The droid does not help his disposition when another grenade goes off nearby, aimed for the same spot as before.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir moves behind Sloor and looks over at the other Krag brother, calling upon the Force once again, "You look rather tired there my friend. Hefting that axe, battling day in and day out... You should go rest... but do not let Darga catch you."

(( Mind Trick: Use the Force Check 1d20+13=32 ))

She whispers to Sloor, "Let him go..."

[sblock=Mir's Mini-Stats]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1
Initiative: +8 Perception: +8
Conditions: none
Reflex: 17 Frotitude: 15 Will: 16
Hit Points: 29 of 36 Threshold: 15
In Hand: Heavy Blaster Pistol +3 (3d8+1)
Force Points: 4 Destiny Points: 3
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: Ahh, you might want to edit that a bit, Songdragon as:
The two Karg brothers currently engaged in melee continue their assault upon their targets, swinging their blades at Sloor and Darius respectively.
Both hit to tremendous effect, the besalisk for one flying clean off his feet, thumping against the boulder behind him and then gracelessly slumping down.

OOC: Sloor unconscious. Had 75% chance of making it to my second wind, but noooo.

"What about the existence of the Force?" tries TB once more. "Isn't it proof that you are more than the sum of your parts? Compared to - say - my own mechanical self?" Some definite pointed irony there -- hubris, thy name is 'multicellular'. "Oh, there goes Sloor... AND Darius. No, no, he's still on his feet. Somehow."

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
((Nah... still the best way to get rid of the Bro. And you could always spend a destiny point... the attack missed or you act out of turn... ;) ))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases