Hey PC. Question about Of Sound Mind.

Darklance

First Post
The plot of my world is that Psionics was once prevalent about 500-1000 years ago with an entire clan of humans being the main users. However events that I don't really want to go into have led to their decline and now most of them have limited-no access to their psionic abilities. Would your adventure make sense in a world where Psionics are just starting to be known again (after my PCS have done a little tinkering...) Thanks.

omedon

First Post
Darklance said:
The plot of my world is that Psionics was once prevalent about 500-1000 years ago with an entire clan of humans being the main users. However events that I don't really want to go into have led to their decline and now most of them have limited-no access to their psionic abilities. Would your adventure make sense in a world where Psionics are just starting to be known again (after my PCS have done a little tinkering...) Thanks.

Well I am not Piratecat, but I would say yes. I bought the adventure yesterday and have just finished reading it.

The main source of the psionic power in the adventure is a dragon with psionic powers that died 50 years ago. You could easily change the time of his death to have occured 500 or a 1000 years ago to fit in with your campaign (Piratecat even mentions this fact in the adventure). So long as the dragon died long enough ago for the villagerss to forget what a threat he once presented.

Aside from that Piratecat supplies rules and suggestions for running the adventure without any psionics so you should be able to scale it to fit the amount of psionics you want in your campaign.

I hope this helps you. :)

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
And just so you know, Pkitty wont' be back until tomorrow, so don't expect to see him online until Saturday, when the dogs and KidC have had their way with him :D

Wolfspirit

First Post
I second omedon; with some work you could probably alter the module to fit into your campaign (such as changing some npc's history; it's hard for a human to have worked in a mine that was 5000 years old :p).

Heck, it might be a way to introduce psionics to the party, as they discover this strange magic source that doesn't follow normal arcane laws.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases