Amazon Classifies D&D As Health, Fitness, & Dieting Books

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/04/22/dungeons-and-dragons-amazon-health-book/ So healthy! It must be all those Cheetos and healing potions. And maybe Satan? Weird, that's all I can think of to say about it.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The eagle-eyed folks over at ComicBook.com have noticed that Amazon's list of best selling Health, Fitness, and Dieting books includes the D&D Player's Handbook as #4 at the time of writing (now #5). The list also includes the Monster Manual (#21), Dungeon Master's Guide (#25), and Volo's Guide to Monsters (#87). I can only assume Amazon thinks healing potions are real.

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 10.44.23.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 10.44.23.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 10.44.23.png
    495.1 KB · Views: 28,847
Last edited by a moderator:

DRF

First Post
About 20 years out of date. 30% of the players I've played with in the past two years are female. I know dozens of D&D couples.

???

Are you saying that you somehow get STD-immune when you enter into a relationship? It was a funny joke, lighten up.

G

Guest 6801328

There's an old cartoon (I thought it was New Yorker, but I can't find it...that style, anyway) of a pharmacist holding out a pair of Birkenstocks, telling a female customer, "I'm all out of birth control pills, but I can offer you these..."

Remove ads

Remove ads