(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

Kahuna Burger

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
"Nay, we would notta given 'im our plunder." Yolani says, shaking his head. "We're through with that un. Come hell er high water, we'll not be dealin' with no demons any longer. If he came after us, we woulda moved on ta other seas an' ports."

Katherine nods and smiles, seeming satisfied with the information gained so far. "There are other questons I may have later, but for now, just one more before I discuss things privately with the other officers - What do you want now? Within reason, of course, I think you know that you aren't going to take your ship back with some spare supplies and sail off to continue your carreer... but how would you perfer that this play out from here?"

Once the pirates have answered and been returned to their 'quarters', Katherine turns to the others. "Plans are still glimmering, but what were your impressions of them? The trustworthyness of the information as a whole, and their characters as individuals? They came to this life differently it seems, and we may not want to treat them as one..."

Pyrex

First Post
"I don't know as we should trust them yet, but I don't think they were lying to us either. We definately need to look into the legend of the 'sea-demon' a bit more though. Seems as the one we seek has done a good job as setting himself up as king of the pirates."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Katherine
"There are other questons I may have later, but for now, just one more before I discuss things privately with the other officers - What do you want now? Within reason, of course, I think you know that you aren't going to take your ship back with some spare supplies and sail off to continue your carreer... but how would you perfer that this play out from here?"

"So long as we're not bein' turned inta th' authorities, miss, I don't care." Yolani says with a shrug.

Colk nods. "I be in agreement with Yolani."

The two go without struggle.

Erekose13

Explorer
Once the other two have left the room ao'Thuir speaks up, "Well since you asked I still dont trust them, but with all the other crew around and us keeping our eyes open I think they might actually work for us. Individually it sounds like Colk would be more easy to bring around. His story, if it is to be believed, makes him seem largely innocent as does his attitude. That Yolani though seems like more trouble, especially being the leader of a mutiny. If everything he says rings true though, I think we may have a lead to where the Pietro might be hiding out. If we could find a way to get to that demon then I think we will likely find out where they hide. If they are not actually at the same place then maybe from the ne'er-do-wells likely to hang around there. Perhaps we should find out what some of the other crew think of giving them the run of the ship."

ferretguy

First Post
Watching the pirates leave, Hallandor shakes his head Although I do not pick up any evil intent with their speech, they as many people in this world seem to be oppertunists. I would think that they will be as loyal to us as our own crew as long as there is profit with minor risk, also this sea demon could be the one we are searching for, and any help in this would surely be appreciated.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Perhaps we should find out what some of the other crew think of giving them the run of the ship.

"Ships" katherine corrects with a smile. "We seem to have two now, one of them a known pirate vessel. That makes our need for extra help greater, if nothing else. Though maybe it would be good to split the two between the ships. Let them have more exposure to us and our loyal crew than each other and we may get real loyalty out of Colk at least." Nodding at the other's comments, she agrees, "yes, our quarry has dealing with other pirates, and a grim reputation even amoung grim men. What I'd like to recomend is this. I'll talk to Ricardo about the other ship's condition, and if neccassary, we can consult our new 'crew' about a cove or no questions asked dock to put in and do some repairs. Then some of us can take the pirate ship, pretending to be its new masters and attempt to meet with the sea demon, assessing his threat and maybe building a 'relationship' to lure him into another meeting. From there... Well, depending on what we see, we could try to use both ships together to ambush him, or we can set up another trade and try to smuggle a mole into his hiding place with some large treasure...."

She shrugs and admits "I'm playing this very much by ear... I'd like to destroy him fully, obviously, but I don't want to throw away my life trying if we are better off merely getting the location of his winter den."

(ooc: any XP for the fight with the pirates, btw?)

Pyrex

First Post
"I think ao'Thuir has the right idea. Give them a chance to prove themselves as crew, one to a ship. But if they step out of line, I'll keelhaul them."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Sounds like we all agree. Hope it doesnt come down to just passing along the information cause I'm still looking to rid the world of a few more pirates, but I understand it may come to that." ao'Thuir says, in agreement with his companions.

Pyrex

First Post
"If there are no more objections, then we should work with Ricardo to get both ships crewed and back to port. Katherine and Hallandor should probably remain on the Gazelle, and ao'Thuir and I can captain the pirate vessel."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases