D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

DrPenguin

First Post
When the Start sheet was rearranged, the text formatting for languages and tools was broken. Feat Lookup also doesn't provide the description anymore, only the prerequisite.

I think it might be an improvement to provide a list of all the Hit Dice instead of total and remaining. This is because if you multicast you can have different hit dice for each class. If the sheet is printed out, then the player could strike though them with pencil as they are used. For those that don't print it out, it could be done similarly to the Death Rolls.

Edit: The Fighting Style: Dueling isn't' adding +2 to damage rolls. Tested with Warhammer and Short Sword, both with and without a shield.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
When the Start sheet was rearranged, the text formatting for languages and tools was broken. Feat Lookup also doesn't provide the description anymore, only the prerequisite.

I think it might be an improvement to provide a list of all the Hit Dice instead of total and remaining. This is because if you multicast you can have different hit dice for each class. If the sheet is printed out, then the player could strike though them with pencil as they are used. For those that don't print it out, it could be done similarly to the Death Rolls.

Thanks for the feedback, which version are you using? Language and Tools text formatting issue found correcting for V1.21.

Feat lookup looks to be functioning as intended, if you have more details that'd be great.

For the Hit Dice will need to think about how to implement a neat solution for tracking different HD in multiclass

Last edited:

DrPenguin

First Post
Feat lookup looks to be functioning as intended, if you have more details that'd be great.

This on on 1.20 since I don't see 1.21 to download yet.

feat.jpg

Did you happen to see the edit of my last post about "Fighting Style: Dueling" not adding to damage?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
This on on 1.20 since I don't see 1.21 to download yet.

View attachment 67662

Did you happen to see the edit of my last post about "Fighting Style: Dueling" not adding to damage?

What version of Excel are you using? The lookup is working fine with Excel 2013.

For Dueling style, I've added an option for dueling in the Attacks section in the Start sheet for V1.21 (probably released today)

Warunsun

First Post
Just a minor thing but I noticed if you used the "Attack Bonus Overrides" and lowered the bonus (because of a house rule) it also lowers the damage.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Just a minor thing but I noticed if you used the "Attack Bonus Overrides" and lowered the bonus (because of a house rule) it also lowers the damage.

Ahh, correct. Actually now fixed in V1.21 (if you've downloaded in the last 10 min recommend to re download it again)

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
If you've recently downloaded V1.21 (tried to remove it quickly), recommend to download again now. There were a few major bugs found in the Attack section that are now fixed

the_eaps

Villager
Thanks for the shout out. I'm testing the v.1.21 right now. Quick question, is there a best practice for taking an character in an existing version and transferring it to the latest version of your file?

Best practice may be you saying, "the_eaps, I did all the hard work for you... type it in again and be grateful." :)

Remove ads