The EN World IRON DM 2018 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
I had a blast with those ingredients. I was worried I was going to go way over the word count, but my first draft ended up at 1453. I'm gonna let this stew overnight and come back in the morning before posting. Best of luck, [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION]!

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I had a blast with those ingredients. I was worried I was going to go way over the word count, but my first draft ended up at 1453. I'm gonna let this stew overnight and come back in the morning before posting. Best of luck, [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION]!

My first full write-up in good copy clocked in at 1498 words.

I wound up trimming a few unnecessary words, and adding a few back in for clarity, but I had a chuckle at how close it came.

Those ingredients you guys got look like a lot of fun. Really, the ingredients for round two on the whole have been excellent.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I'm really having a lot of fun with this set of ingredients also. I'm still working on my first draft (work was exceptionally crazy today), but I should be able to finish it tonight while listening to Critical Role. :)

EDIT: looks like my first draft is at 1,494 words. I can already see a lot of fat to trim, too.

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
I don’t know, because I’m not going to look before judgement, but, assuming that last post includes commentary on your match, [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION], the other thread is a better home for it. For posterity. This thread will probably never get linked to again after the tournament.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I don’t know, because I’m not going to look before judgement, but, assuming that last post includes commentary on your match, [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION], the other thread is a better home for it. For posterity. This thread will probably never get linked to again after the tournament.
Gah! Sorry about that...in past competitions, we were told to limit the Official Iron DM thread to just submissions and reviews, and to put all commentary in a separate place. Old habits die hard.

I'll get this moved over to the right spot.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
So. Scheduling.

I'm working straight through till Thursday. My best time to start would be around 5 or 6 pm on Thursday (October 25th) , taking me into my day off. How about you, @Gradine?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases