Draconians

Wolf72

Explorer
okay ... enough playing around on these boards (has been fun though :) )

back to geeking ... er um work.

yippee! 3e draconians will soon be up at the DragonLance nexus www.dl3e.com

you can also find them in draconian measures, the spell list for Auraks is wanting, and while the flavor describes females as favoring illusions the spell list does not address the issue ... so here is some notes I made for 'em.

Arcane Spell Casting: 6/7/7/6/4 Preferred Males’ Spells: 0th: detect magic, light, read magic, daze, ray of frost, mage hand, ghost sound, resistance; 1st: enlarge, shocking grasp, jump, magic missle(4 missles/spell), sleep; 2nd: detect thoughts, flaming sphere, blur; 3rd: blink, lightning bolt; 4th: Wall of fire . Treat all spells as if cast by an 8th level sorceror. DC 14+spell level, or 16+spell level for magic missle, flaming sphere, lightning bolt and wall of fire. Female Auraks have a different list of preferred spells: 0th: dancing lights, ghost sound, detect magic, detect poison, mage hand, flare, light, mending; 1st: color spray, jump, burning hands, sleep, obscuring mist; 2nd: misdirection, blur, flaming sphere; 3rd: major image, stinking cloud; 4th: Phantasmal Killer. DC 16+spell lvl for color spray, major image, and phantasmal killer.

while I'm at it ... Bozak:

Arcane Spell Caster: Bozaks cast spells like a 4th level Sorceror. DC 12+ spell level. (6/7/3) 0: detect magic, light, read magic, resistance, mage hand, Daze; 1st: burning hands, enlarge, Magic Missle (2 missles/spell); 2nd: web.

A2Z

Explorer
Cool! Thanks for the heads up.

Attachments

• Dbvna0RUQAARoVW.jpg
    Dbvna0RUQAARoVW.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 34,040

Wolf72

Explorer
no idea ... I recieved the e-letter on thurs? maybe friday.

they said soon, which means a month or two I would guess

I'm not sure what their definition of 'soon' is

Wolf72

Explorer
yes, the Kapak draconian that was on the WotC site was the same as the one that appeared in Draconian Measures.

If you have that one, then you already have stats for one draconian.

alternatively if they ran into some sort of problem (just speculating) with posting on the website ... you'd think it would be worth 3 pages in Dragon no?

Wolf72

Explorer
well we know that! :)

I guess if you wanted to be more specific the book is Draconian Measures vol2: Kang's Regiment by Don Perrin and Margeret Weis

Kang is definitely one of my favorite drac's ...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases