War of the Burning Sky 5E #2: The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

The journey between Gate Pass and distant Lyceum is dangerous; along the way lies a forest, that has burned for decades, where a dream monster holds sway. Before escaping the raging flames, the heroes become caught in a three-way conflict with a fiend, the fierce spirit of the forest itself, and a clan of longsuffering fey who possess a powerful weapon for the coming war. Can the heroes traverse the treacherous fire forest of Innenotdar?

The journey between Gate Pass and distant Lyceum is dangerous; along the way lies a forest, that has burned for decades, where a dream monster holds sway. Before escaping the raging flames, the heroes become caught in a three-way conflict with a fiend, the fierce spirit of the forest itself, and a clan of longsuffering fey who possess a powerful weapon for the coming war. Can the heroes traverse the treacherous fire forest of Innenotdar?

Welcome to the second adventure in the War of the Burning Sky Campaign Saga. Throughout the course of the campaign saga, a party of heroes will become involved in an escalating war between mighty magical nations, and after many adventures, military battles, and mysterious intrigue, it will be up to them to decide who will emerge victorious and rule in the aftermath.

A 5E fantasy adventure for 4th-level characters.

Find the War of the Burning Sky Player's Guide, with background material and character options for players, here.

Find the War of the Burning Sky Campaign Guide, for GMs only, here

Find the first adventure, The Scouring of Gate Pass, here

[video=youtube;ZSh4MWnOEq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSh4MWnOEq0[/video]
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How long till we should see the POD on Drivethru?

Generally, with DTRPG, you create the PDF product and set it up. Once that's there, you can then attach the PoD files to it, which DTRPG sends off to their PoD printer, Lightning Source. In a random number of days, DTRPG informs us whether LS has approved those files for printing or whether there's a problem with them. We then have to order a proof copy and have it shipped to us, after which we can approve the proof copy and set the PoD live.

Or, as I always say, 1d12+6 days after the PDF goes live, assuming everything gets approved. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tormyr

Adventurer
How long till we should see the POD on Drivethru?

It took 16 days for chapter 1. Start looking for it in about 2 weeks. That includes the time for the proof copy to be printed and sent to @Morrus for approval.

EDIT: Ninja'd by @Morrus with a better explanation. Figures. :D

And welcome to the boards, [MENTION=56563]Benathalis[/MENTION]. Have some xp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michelle Tseng

First Post
Thanks for the great work, Tormyr. My group still hasn't run through the first book, but I'll definitely pick this up once I get a better idea of how I want to take them through the world.

Tormyr

Adventurer
Thanks for the great work, Tormyr. My group still hasn't run through the first book, but I'll definitely pick this up once I get a better idea of how I want to take them through the world.

Thanks! If you have any questions or want to float ideas, ask in the EN Publishing sub forum. There are several people there who have run through the entire campaign or are in process.

Remove ads

Remove ads