CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Funny the things that fall out of your brain unexpectedly....

marcoasalazarm said:
And as for the adult form.... well, the comment my friend gave was after I shown him a picture of R.B. (Civvie clothes, Ad), and then shown him the 'Young Uniform' one. She decided to contact her creator (whether there was a Rage or not is unknown) and have him make said form, because more often than not, people would only look at her and LAUGH.

.......Well, you do not laugh at Grumpy and Bright Heart's cyberware, for damm sure, despite the design aesthetic... they always have a few little suprises....(dc 10 Computer Use check to 'unlock' some equipment bonus to whatever, maybe +1 to AC/Defence, or +3 to attack rolls when unarmed.)

Cloud Cars....would be a special case: Either Pilot or Drive can be used as operative skills for such a vehicle. (BDC for maneuvers/stunts...13? (17 untrained, obv., which is the one case in which Pilot skill can be used untrained.) Well, they *did* appear to be deliberately designed that way on the show......Two-button ignition, red for stop, green for go alongside the steering wheel.) In unrelelated news, and during a search of Republic D-bases, it appears that Ithor went.....untouched during Earth's HoM.... CLULESS probably 'tinkering' while everyone was otherwise occupied, or so some will always claim....:D

Last edited:

Ravage_mk2

First Post
We haven't really gone that in depth into cyberware here just yet.

I did provide the rought draft for Rockbell Automail Inc, the FM Alchemist version of cyberware.

Though that's more mechanical then electronic in design.

If the Shadowrun and similar things are also running around, Cyberware IS going to be present, in various forms.

Well, for Ithor... in all due honesty, as far into the Expanded Universe books as I've gone are three-quarters of Timothy Zahn's 'Heir of the Empire' trilogy, a couple others in some time after Leia has her children, a few books (and comics) during the Clone Wars, a few others during the Original Trilogy-and I've steered well away from the New Jedi Order series as a whole. I've never had the luck of reading any books set during that time... and just knowing that they killed Chewie makes me unwilling to do so (that's not mentioning, you know, 'Darth Solo' and all)...

so Ithor appeared on this dimension untouched by the wars and it becoming a gigantic pyre, and those who don't even know that it happened are surprised about the fact.

Rumours, though, are that some Ithorians really didn't liked the whole idea.. and there's a very tiny spot, just about 10 yards wide and just as long, deep within the Ithorian jungle... pretty full of the taint of the Dark Side...

and heaven only knows WHAT triggered such a thing to appear.

As for cybernetics... there's a few ideas here and there (and one thing to note, not even on Cyberscape there's good rules for (well, not as 'good' considering this setting has GITS-style and other more crazy styles of) full-conversion cyborgs.

And on other notes, I was thinking about two factions (one new, one mentioned elsewhere):

+FACELESS GOONS, INC: Where 'jobbers' make their weird trade, this 'agency' has three major divisions: one is where the super-powered 'jobbers' (guys like the Shocker, for example) are assigned their jobs, other where more 'regular' goons are rented out, and an 'el cheapo' division that mass-produces cloned goons that are quite expendable (you rent the cloning facilities not by the number of goons, but by the hour of production). The clones for some weird reason (although widely believed it's because the cloning vat is pre-set that way), are commonly outfitted with the uniform of the forces of Galactor.

+CELESTIAL BEING: The paramilitary organization from 'Gundam 00'. Their objective is the same-although occasionally it has made things crazier on the battlefield (that with one faction shooting everything in sight and the others not knowing who to prioritize as top target). It is widely believed that they are supported by the United Emirates of Orb.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Cue comments:
So, Ithor appeared on this dimension untouched by the wars and it becoming a gigantic pyre, and those who don't even know that it happened are surprised about the fact.

Rumours, though, are that some Ithorians really didn't like the whole idea.. and there's a very tiny spot, just about 10 yards wide and just as long, deep within the Ithorian jungle... pretty full of the taint of the Dark Side...

and heaven only knows WHAT triggered such a thing to appear.

At which point, some people trot out the idea of it being a side-effect of their 'Usual Suspect's' handiwork. Why, recently......provoking spontaenous instrument failure on a random passenger aircraft in a partially-mapped space-time continuum would be....mere child's play, compared......*shakehead,:D* In any case, someone may well have to try and create some sort of Force Meld/lLight combo to get rid of that.

Last edited:

Rappy

First Post
Well, if the project hasn't died down, I can still post Coreline stuff here. Don't expect to see me getting a new login for Wizards of the Coast, though. They kinda burned the final mental bridge for me.

Nope, it's not dead. Just resting (and trying to get used to the jetlag-got switched to graveyard shift at my work and it's not helping any with my mental processes).

A couple of ideas I wanted to throw around:

1) Shinji and Warhammer 40,000 and Thousand Shinji (and also 'The Open Door ' ): Two extremely manipulative and stratego-god Alternates of Shinji Ikari, both of them representing a side of the 40K mythos: the Neo-Imperium of Man and the Neo-Chaos Gods. On this town they would get more than one ass handed to them, but collectively-it would be a heck of a brushfire conflict.

2) District 9: The Poleepkwa (or 'Prawns' ) as a race sound actually somewhat interesting to try out. It would also be interesting to try and stat up the guns. On Coreline... well, they got a better treatment overall, but the barrios they live in would be pretty decayed still.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases