[OT] Latest patch for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon now available

Goodsport

Explorer
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp http://www.ghostrecon.com/patch.php

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp You can either download it from the link above or wait until the expansion pack Ghost Recon: Desert Siege is released into stores next month, which will include the patch as well. :)

-G

Last edited:

Goodsport

Explorer
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp It turns out that the patch also installs the prequel mission map from the demo into the full retail version of the game. :)

-G

Reprisal

First Post
As soon as I get my Duron 1Ghz, and a new motherboard, this will definately be on my To Get list... Along with Master of Orion 3, of course... :cool:

Goodsport

Explorer
Reprisal said:
As soon as I get my Duron 1Ghz, and a new motherboard, this will definately be on my To Get list... Along with Master of Orion 3, of course... :cool:

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp You won't be disappointed, especially with the patch installed - it's made a noticeable improvement in both friendly and enemy AI (among other things)! :)

-G

Wolfspider

Explorer
What a difference indeed! When I first got GR, I absolutely hated it (and this coming from the world's biggest R6 fan). I decided to try it again a couple days ago with the patch installed, and I haven't been able to stop playing....

:D

Goodsport

Explorer
Wolfspider said:
What a difference indeed! When I first got GR, I absolutely hated it (and this coming from the world's biggest R6 fan). I decided to try it again a couple days ago with the patch installed, and I haven't been able to stop playing....

:D

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases