Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 13 Surges per day: 10 / 11
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Sweeping Blow, Earthshock, No Opening
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike, Crack the Shell
[/sblock][/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
The Bugbear Oramail attacks squirms just enough to avoid the full effect of his deadly blades, but does not remain unscathed.

The Hobgoblin archer closes to the group stands his ground and lets an arrow fly at the wizard who just scorched him. However its arrow thuds into the wall above his head.

Leaving its rod on the ground, the Warcaster picks himself up and draws out a staff, with a thought the warcaster wreaths the staff in arcane power and swings it at Ryash, but is unable to land the blow.

Stepping up to the wall in front of him, the second Hobgoblin archer takes aim at the wizard and fires his bow but the arrow skips low on the floor and misses Cerric.

Grunting as it rises the Bugbear in front of Oramail looks at the small scratch on his arm where Oramail’s blade scored a hit and grins as it raises its morningstar high. “I can do better then that ‘human.’” But the grin quickly fades as Oramail nimbly dodged below the reckless blow.

Finally, the Bugbear between Grieve and Ryash, swings for Ryash’s back but misses as Ryash dodges just in time.

[sblock=OOC]Did someone hack invisible castle…. Holy bad rolls.

They all miss.

Rolls

Map

Ryash your up[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Surrounded, Ryash makes one sweeping blow against all enemies.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard: Sweeping Blow vs AC (Caster, Flanked Bugbear, Bugbear) (1d20+13=25, 1d20+15=22, 1d20+13=28, 1d10+6=12); mark caster
Move: shift to right.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ryash
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 21 Reflex 16 Will 15
Hit Points: 41 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 13 Surges per day: 10 / 11
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Sweeping Blow, Earthshock, No Opening
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike, Crack the Shell
[/sblock][/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Ryash’s blade catches all three enemies, spraying blood in a arc on all the combatants and walls of the building.

[sblock=OOC]3 Hits,

Map

Cerric your up.[/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Cerric looks around at the situation.

This buildling is too tight...I need a better vantage.

He shifts around the bugbear in his face and then, in a blink of an eye, is outside the window, looking in. Cerric then reaches up and opens the window, making it easier for him to fire in at the goblinoids.

[sblock=ooc]Move action to shift to I15 and then my standard action to Fey step to M14. Then, with my swift action, open the window (Strength check to open the window. (1d20+3=21))[/sblock]

Last edited:

kmdietri

Explorer
The Bugbear in front of Grieve grimaces at the slice that Ryash inflicts on his back and turns his attention to him, swinging his morningstar wildly and ineffectively at him.

[sblock=OOC]Cerric the window can be opened from the outside as a minor action with a successful DC 13 Strength check

Map

Rolls

Therez your up[/sblock]

Vistan

First Post
Frustrated with his own ineffectiveness, Greive whispers endless profanities under his breath, takes aim and swings again at the two bugbears in front of him... a familiar grin returns as he feels his blade connect solidly into his first target, sweeping right through the wound and glancing the second target as well.

[sblock=rolls] Cleave (standard action) 1d20+10=19; 1d10+6=15

15 dmg to K15, 5 dmg to L15 (cleave)

I maintain my Rain of Steel stance. Both bugbears take dmg as follows on the start of their turn:

1d10+2=4; 1d10+2=11

I forgot to add the +2 dmg to my rolls last round.

K15 takes 4 dmg on the start of his turn
L15 takes 11 dmg on the start of his turn

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases