Need Players for 1st Edition B2/B5 Guido's Keep on the Borderlands.... D&D Play-By-Post Game!

PyroArrow

Explorer
Ok, I have a Player spot that opened up in my Dungeons & Dragons Play-By-Post, "B2/B5: Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos" game!!!

I need 1 or 2 more players to play WEXLEY, an Elf Male, Thief/Mage

& or the character of BORUM, a Dwarf Male Cleric!

I may also have another spot for another player to take up a character named Sister Opal (Human Female Cleric)!

NO KNOWLEDGE necessary to play the game!

I am using Dungeons & Dragons 1st & some 2nd Edition Rules.

I can help you with it! After all this is an Introductory game!

Let me know & i can help you get set up on the the Unseen Servant!

The forum is here & you would need to register here: http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/index.php

The Dice Roller is here & you would register here as well: http://www.unseenservant.com/

Again i can help you with this!

The game's actual forum is here, once you are registered at the pages linked above, & you PM me on there at: PyroArrow, i can get you access to the Game's forum for posting!! The Game's Forum: http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=96

Info on the Sister Opal Cleric:
Opal_The_Cleric_Info_zps42c20a2f.jpg~original

Some Info on the WEXLEY Character:
Wexley the, Elf Male, Thief/Mage whom is a master of disquise:

Wexley's Description and Background:
Description:
Wexley is painfully average in appearance. I'm sure all elves look the same to most humans, but Wexley is a completely forgettable face, even when amongst his own race. Realizing this, Wexley has used this 'benefit' to become quite masterful at subtle disguises that work pretty damn good!! A fake scar or two here, some facial hair there...Wexley has the uncanny ability to hit a target for their loot; and disappear, unnoticed, into the crowd, the shadows, or the sewers!!

Background:
Wexley was incarcerated, sitting in a holding cell, awaiting punishment for grand larceny when his village was attacked by Gnoll raiders. The standing guard (an acquaintance growing up) had the decency to throw Wexley the keys to his cell, as he dashed out to meet the Gnolls and his fate. Wexley managed to sneak his way out of the village as it burned, keep his hands, and have his criminal record wiped clean. It only cost him everyone he knew and loved. Somewhere in his mourning, he realized a small sense of relief. He was contemplating suicide, as it were, due to the shame he felt for succumbing to his urges to steal. The urges that earned him 'Black Sheep' status within his village and surrounding community. Wex is now trying to find an new identity. He has a chance to start over. What path will he choose? His only ally is a cross-dressing Monk named Cho. They have managed to compliment each other in the short time they've known each other. Cho loves the makeup and fashion advice he's been getting from Wexley. Wexley has also realized a small talent for casting a spell or two. He is now gaining a magical ability to elude.

PyroArrow

Explorer
That doesn't really feel like a selling point. :(

Really, the most recent fellow, after 2 weeks, decided he wanted to Dungeon Master a game, he created called, "MR1: The Haunted Mines of Gomor", a prequel to the A1-4 Slavers series, which now

comes to 3 prequels for that series, that I know of.

The Player before that, left the game on account that he could not take the slow pace, no thanks to some of the players's infrequent game postings.

The Original player, decided to give Wexley up on account of also Dungeon Mastering his own game with his brother. Yes two dungeon masters due to the scope of the game having two adventure parties!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases