[Adventure] The Race of the Five Horns (DM: stonegod, Judge: THB)

On Puget Sound

First Post
[sblock="status"]
surges 0/6
HP 24/38
action point: USED
second wind: AVAILABLE but no surges
enc/ dailies used:
Paired Predators
Synchronized Strike
Partnered Savaging
Second Chance

Spring: HP 46/46, surges 0/2
[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
Satisfied that his bad knee was not seriously injured, Crush stands back up after a brief breather and stretches the joint to alleviate its stiffness.

[sblock=Crush actions and stats]Crush spends 2 healing surges to return to full HP.

[sblock=statblock]Crush—Male Warforged Warlord 4
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
AC: 21, Fort: 17, Reflex: 13, Will: 16 — Speed: 5
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 7/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
:bmelee:Vengeful Longsword +1: +10 vs. AC, 1d8+5 dmg
:branged:Distance Handaxe +1: +9 vs. AC, 1d6+5 dmg
Powers -
Furious Smash
Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord's Strike
Myrmidon Formation
Inspired Belligerence
Fearless Rescue
Inspiring Word 1 2
Warforged Resolve

Vengeful Longsword +1 (Encounter)
Veteran's Chainmail +2 (daily)
Razor Light Shield (daily)
Distance Handaxe +1

Important Effects for Allied Characters:
* Any ally who can see Crush regains 6 HP when they spend an action point, and may roll a saving throw with a +2 bonus
* Each ally within 10 squares who can see and hear Crush gets +2 to initiative[/sblock][/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= STAT block- Rikka]
Rikka Pouncequick—Female Elf Druid 4 (Predator)
Initiative: +6, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 30, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 20, Fort: 14, Reflex: 18, Will: 19 — Speed: 8 (wild step)
HP: 40/40, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 6/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
*Group awareness: non-elf allies within 5 squares get +1 Perception bonus
>Skills: Acrobatics +10, Athletics +6, Endurance +7, Nature +14, Perception +20, Dungeoneering +7, Insight +7, Stealth +5
Powers -
Wild shape (at will)
Chill wind (at will)
Savage rend (at-will)
Swarming locusts (at-will)
Longbow +1 (at-will, RBA)
Thorn spray (encounter 1)
Roar of the unbowed beast (encounter 3)
Elven accuracy (encounter)
Savage frenzy (daily 1)(USED)
Fleet pursuit (utility 2/daily)(USED)
Ornament of alertness (daily/item)
Deathcut hide armor +1 (daily/item)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Rikka_Pouncequick_(pathfinderq1)

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Vok watches the man carefully, then reads the contract in detail to see if there's anything the man's "forgetting" to tell them.

[sblock=ooc]
*Use 1 surge

Insight is 17 to see if he's on the up & up.
[/sblock]

[sblock= stat block]
Vok Vaerhirmana—Male Half-Elf Paladin 4 (Sovereign Host)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 24*, Fort: 18, Reflex: 16, Will: 19 — Speed: 5 (in armor)
*+1 due to milestone reached
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 6/14
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Not Used
*Group Diplomacy: You grant allies within 10 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy checks.
>Skills: Diplomacy +14, Insight +7, Intimidate +12, Perception +8, Religion +6
Powers -
Valourous Strike (at will)
Enfeebling Strike (at will)
Divine Challange (at-will)
Lay on Hands (at-will) (1/day)
Valorous Smite (encounter 1)
Invigorating Smite (encounter 3)
Guiding Strike (encounter)
Divine Mettle or Strength (encounter)
Majestic Halo (daily 1)
Bless Weapon (utility 2/daily)

LEB:pC:Vok Vaerhirmana (renau1g- ENWiki)

[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=The Fight]Orien rolled badly... a lot. Scar performed as expected, as did the warriors. And the terrain did its job as intended. You guys did well on the skill challenge which had an effect as well.[/sblock]Vok detects nothing wrong. Of course, since he thinks the female gnome is male, he may be blind.

The gnome waits for all to sign.

Bellegon uses a lul in conversation to ask the companions:
"I know this will sound strange, but what do you think of aberrations?"

After receiving the answers he asks further
"And of The Drow?"

After hearing that answers he explains:
There is a city of drow under the surface of Xendrik besieged by aberrations. In the last generation or so they have increased their numbers greatly. I'm here to get help. I understand that five of us won't turn the tide, but I'd like to know if you'd be willing to fight the fight. I'd call on you at some later time when I get enough people to go. Or we can go ourselves to make some small dent and relieve at least some of the pressure from the city."

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Vok squints and rubs some dirt that had gotten into his eyes. "Ahh, much better. By the Host! That man is a woman.... good thing I didn't say anything. That could've been embarrassing" the half-elf thinks as he signs the paper and returns it.

At Bellegon's words, the paladin looks him in the eyes, "Aye, you can count on my blade friend. It is a worthy cause." Vok says resolutely.

On Puget Sound

First Post
Having no experience of the dangers often posed by simple pieces of paper, Ryk signs without much thought as he listens to Bellegon.

There are no Drow on the plains, so you are the first one I have met. And if your people are in danger, I will help you protect them. As to aberrations, I've never seen one of those either, so there's another good reason to go.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Rikka made no reply to Bellegon's questions and revelation. Once she had signed the papers, in fact, she shifted back into her leopard form and curled up under the table to rest for a while longer....

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Gathering the signed papers, the gnome places her hand on the collection. Her dragonmark flashes a moment, then her mark is placed on the papers, signifying their finality. She nods, a small thing, then exits under the guardsman watchful eye.

A few minutes pass before another enters. You recognize the strange, squat figure of the goblin Taat, the group's sponsor. He giggles in his high-pitched way, a worm that makes uncomfortable the mind. Under the many folds of his layers, he appears to be carrying something. He fishes it out and lays it on the table; it is a small folio carrier, with several documents inside.

Yes, hello, hello! The goblin's deep voice contrasts strangely with his high giggle. Prize monies, yes, yes. Not all reward, but money for winners. Real ones, not those of the smokey room.[sblock=Reward]A letter of credit (or whatever they're called in Eberron, I'm a bit tired) for 168 Galifars for each PC.[/sblock]The goblin looks at the group a moment with watery eyes, as if forgetting what he was to say next. Then, catching himself, adds, Banquet tonight, nite! Winners, speeches, lords of honor all there. At Salubrious Ephemera, Dragon Tower, in the center of the center. Awards there, and the the deserts of the justs. The scarf widens its profile, Taat's "smile."

The goblin waits for questions, but it is clear that the party has time to themselves before the evening festivities to as they would like.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases