First image of Jodie Whitaker as the Doctor

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here it is. The first official reveal. That's an unusual outfit - then again, aren't they all?

gj7li8d37ywz.jpg

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
If any future Doctor ever wants to create a get-up that just screams out "Don't you KNOW Who I really am?", they would have to wear a long scarf and a piece of celery.

P.S. I presume she can adjust her suspenders so her calves don't have to be stuck out in the cold. Hmm, that might make a neat Who quirk...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Here it is. The first official reveal. That's an unusual outfit - then again, aren't they all?

View attachment 90795
Kind of begs the question: if you were a wandering Time Lord, all things considered about where/when you might go, how would YOU dress?

Assuming your RW body is what we’re working with, of course. And the clothes will be “tailored” fo fit you ideally.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Kind of begs the question: if you were a wandering Time Lord, all things considered about where/when you might go, how would YOU dress?

I'd use celery as a lapel furnishing, an umbrella with a question mark handle, and a bow tie, of course!

MarkB

Legend
No need for anything too outlandish - I'd just stick with something comfortable and familiar.

latest

Assuming your RW body is what we’re working with, of course. And the clothes will be “tailored” fo fit you ideally.
Well, when it comes to a tailored fit, Time Lord technology can be quite advantageous.

time_lord_robes__bigger_on_the_inside_by_theta_xi-d5xz0gi.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases