M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

ooc; ha! that's kinda funny. way to go! I'm sure LFate's here in spirt... ;)

IC

Looking peaceful, the tulmult around the Wizard's prone body finally ceases as the devlish figure collapses into the sea.

Redclaw

First Post
The threat removed, Corran rushes to Genithar's side and begins praying to Balinor. The elf's wounds begin to heal, although Corran doesn't have enough strength to fully mend them.

[sblock=ooc] convert protection from evil to CLW on Gen. If needed, convert a few 0 level spells to get him conscious. [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Terran also sees to the other Gregory and Genithar, and soon they are both up and about.

Gregory—"real" Gregory—tells how he was ambushed by someone looking just like him. It... it was my brother. He must have gotten some magic somewhere. Supported by someone. He looks out to sea a moment. And now... dead? He got what he wanted, but at what cost? Ethan... why? In any case, thank you. I owe you my life and thanks.

Looking up at the ceiling, it soon becomes clear that Thral'k eventually escaped his entangling goo and left... or is hiding in plain sight. One can never be too sure.

OOC: Any questions/reactions/other things? I'm about ready to call it...

Eyes fluttering open, Genithar's narrow face tightens into a smile as he sees the concern in his young cleric friend's eyes, haltingly sitting up as he murmured, 'Another day, another adventure, eh Corran?'

Shaking his head to clear the cobwebs, the robed Wizard is slow in standing, requiring the help of the broader human before looking about the disheveled cabin.

Taking in the entire group, that old smirk of victory upon his angled elven features, Genithar remarked, 'Well Master Gregory, it seems we've been able to render one last service to you. Let us hope the Schema is lost to the sea now, never to be found again. The real treasure is in the sights we've seen, the stories we'll tell, and the ancient artifacts we've recovered. Truly, we've all made history on this voyage! A hearty congratulations to us all!"

Placing a thin narrow fingered hand upon Corran's shoulder, the elf shares a private moment with his long time companion, 'And to you, my dear friend, for ever being the rock at which I can place my back. I thank you for always seeing to my survival. and throwing a conspiratorial wink towards Shade', Genithar, elven Necromancer of Karrnath declares, 'May we all hunt together again one day!'

Ooc; sweet! Pretty rad adventure! I take it the Schema WAS lost upon Ethan's body? Thanks for running the end of this SG! Thanks to all the players! SO looking forward to lvling up! Woot!

stonegod

Everything patched up, the group retreats to their quarters to rest and recuperate. No trace of Ethan is found overboard, the rain and sea having taken him away... and the schema with him.

Making surprising time, the group makes it to Sharn in two days time. As the towering cliffs loom into view in the Dagger, Gregory takes a moment to thank each one of you in turn. This treasure hunt turned out not to be so simple, eh? Ambushes, family betrayal, lost ruins, and mysterious doppelgangers? Its one for the Chronicle. Thank you again. You have done a great service today.

Soon, the gangplanks are deployed. The treasure hunt is over, and the danger of the schema thwarted.

For now.

OOC: Thanks, all! Took a bit longer to wrap up, but I didn't want to just kill it. Next post of mine will be XP and such. See you in the Shard!

stonegod

Final Post

XP
I'm including all the XP I gave out for Mellub in addition to that earned after I took over (original post here) we only need to refer here.

Time XP: 10/07-6/08 (Mellub) is 8 months, 6/08-12/08 (stonegod) is another 6
- Terran get 2100XP
- Thral'k gets 1400XP (not time XP while I'm running the show)
- Corran and Genithar get 1400 XP
- Shadé gets 700XP

Non-time XP:
- Dinosaur Island: 240
- Cannith Snipers: 120
- Drow and Vine Ambush: 240
- Smoke Ogre: 240
- Figuring out the Puzzle: 120
- In the Shadow of Giants: 390
- Drow Negotiation: 240
- False Impressions: 270

So, XP totals:
- Terran gets 3960XP
- Thral'k gets 3260XP
- Corran and Genithar get 3260XP
- Shadé gets 2560XP

Loot
- Only one major haul: The treasure split

DM Credits:
- Mellub will earn 7 DM credits (10/07-5/08)
- Pending approval, I will earn 6 credits (6/08-12/08)

Remove ads