[OT] I need a good title for my new web site.

Syunsuke

Roll 21.
I'm thinking about making a web site in English.
I have one but it's written in Japanese only. So I need a good English title (that doesn't sound stupid as English).

I will write something about RPGs (including D&D and Japanese RPGs), materials/suggestions/resource about Oriental Adventure, some manga/anime and so on.
And I'm planning to post some photos (of sky) and pictures I drew.
(English practice is another purpose, too. Maybe this is most important.:p )

My Japanese web site named "Fuyajou no Yume", means literaly "Dreams of a nightless city" or "Dreams of a nightless entertainment distinct".

Some of my ideas are;

Dreams of a nightless city
Dreams of Nevernights
Daydreams of nightmares (or succubi)
Neverknights' keep
Inn of the sleepless dreams
Rage of Vampires (I intend to pun on PC game "age of empires". I will write something about Japanese game "Tsukihime" where many vampires appear. If this isn't stupid as title, I might use this for Tsukihime page)

Which titile does sound good for you? Or do you have any suggestions other than my ideas?

Last edited:

hong

WotC's bitch
Unfortunately, the only name I can think of right now is "Syunsuke's RPG page".

Hong "but it works for me" Ooi

s/LaSH

First Post
I like 'Dreams Of A Nightless City' myself. It's rather evocative.

Some other terms I brainstormed up just now include:

Everday
Eversun
Diopolis (I'm not sure if that's ancient Greek, but people might be able to guess that it means 'day city')

But as I've said, DoaNC sticks in my head. It even has a nice abbreviation that you can pronounce 'DO-ank'.

Syunsuke

Roll 21.
Thank you for your replays.
I will probably use "Dreams of a Nightless City".

But as I've said, DoaNC sticks in my head. It even has a nice abbreviation that you can pronounce 'DO-ank'.
I didn't think about this. Thank you again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases