The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well it sounds like either way, you'll be resting here. I suggest preemptively submitting your characters for the next level. Since one of the two character judges is on this adventure, I'm sure he'll get to approving you presently ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, to help with that, I'm also giving an RP/Story award of 1000 XP each that I've been saving up. It means you won't get any XP when you actually open the seal, but you were told how to do that already, so you didn't have to work it out anyway. Maybe that will bump somebody up a level who was close, I don't even keep track completely!)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Cool, I'll get that submitted post haste :) Any chance you have 6,000 more you could find it in your heart to give us? :)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Oh well, only 226XP short of leveling for Hogarth... You should have given 1320XP for roleplay... too bad he didn't won XP from that memory spark, or he would og and do a little turn there :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hogarth's Int is fairly low, so he didn't make the Int check to gain XP from the first memory spark. He could possibly gain some if he went down there, but it would be hard to get 226--he'll just have to level up later.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Oh, and what's the comprehensive list of potions we do have and know what they do?
(OOC: Elixir of Persuasion, Potion of Haste, Elixir of ?, Potion of Gaseous Form, Elixir of ?, Potion of Fox's Cunning, Potion of Eagle's Splendour, Elixir of ?, Elixir of Sustenance, Non-Potion of ?, Failed Spellcraftx5)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
(ooc: I like 2 but what is my chance of living. If its like 10% there is no way I'm going that route.)
(OOC: You have an 89.26% chance to keep stable each minute without Eagle's Splendour and a 97.18% chance to keep stable each minute with. Thus, you have a 12% chance of never destabilising with Plan 2. If you destabilise, you still have a 76.00% chance of living through it anyway if it is during the Eagle's Splendour or a 59.04% chance of living through it anyway if not.

On average, the expected values say that you should have no incidents during the Eagle's Splendour and then 1 incident during the non-Eagle's Splendour which you then on average survive, barely.)

Remove ads