D&D 5E The Cursed Pass

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
I have just uploaded The Cursed Pass to the downloads area.

A 2-page adventure for 5th-level characters!

Long ago, after a particularly harsh winter kept Neroun's Pass closed all year, a mysterious apparition called the Snowmaiden urged the troops at Fort Neroun to implement ritual cannibalism for their own survival. Unfortunately, the rituals called upon the demon lord Orcus, and gradually the soldiers all became ghouls. Now, the pass is menaced by the Red Snow orcs and the white dragon Iciclaw.

This adventure came to me in a dream. Seriously, I am like the Coleridge of 2-page adventures.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
I have just uploaded The Cursed Pass to the downloads area.

A 2-page adventure for 5th-level characters!

Long ago, after a particularly harsh winter kept Neroun's Pass closed all year, a mysterious apparition called the Snowmaiden urged the troops at Fort Neroun to implement ritual cannibalism for their own survival. Unfortunately, the rituals called upon the demon lord Orcus, and gradually the soldiers all became ghouls. Now, the pass is menaced by the Red Snow orcs and the white dragon Iciclaw.

This adventure came to me in a dream. Seriously, I am like the Coleridge of 2-page adventures.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

The adventure looks nice! Thank you for posting it here on ENWorld.

Remove ads