The Crux of the Matter

Velmont

First Post
"If you have something to prepare to bring back to live Ashnar, you can do it too, as I hope to see him at my side to get Laynie. Anyway, you have my soul, and most probably, we will need your skills too to bring back Tenebrynn for wherever he is now. I hope to walk of that tower with as much of my friend as I can." tells Rinaldo.

"She got your soul?" reacts Hogarth. "What do you mean."

"I'll explain it later. Hogarth, take Ashnar and go back to the top of the tower. Tells Vanitri to wait for me and that the negotiation will continue later."

Once Sin have nothing more to tell, Rinaldo will climb down the tower and will go back to teh library while Hogarth will go back to teh Crux room with the body of Ashnar.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Technically I only get your soul if you default and attack the Crux. As for your pixie friend, I'll need Elpis before I could possibly go up there and figure it out."

*They head back to the Crux room and wait until dawn.*

(OOC: Okay, that means XP. Everyone, including dead Ashna, gets lots of XP--level 8 chars get 9250 XP for the encounter, level 7 chars get 9591 XP, level 6 get 10275. Yes, you read that correctly. Since this is a guaranteed level up, I'll avoid giving any of the other XP out yet so you don't run into the most idiotic SRD rule ever--the one that makes you lose excess XP if you are about to double-level

Anyway, feel free to have Hogarth (what's a girl elf version of that--Hogarthiel?) prepare the Zone of Truth and continue the game while you do the leveling--we're in the home stretch)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Notes for Hogarth--

*You got the elf, but not the female.
*Don't cross off the feat, just note that the skill points count up to level 6 and stop after that
*Not an error, but do remember that full plate is unfortunately the only armour that needs to be custom-sized, so since Hogarth's body build is drastically different now, she needs to have it refitted before she can wear it)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Now Rinaldo is level 9! He finally got Weapon Finesse. +4 to hit with his rapier :p But more important, he Bargain and Haggle at 90% of the item price. If he get alive of this adventure, he will be able to exchange items without losing a single gold pieces.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The SRD is silent on that--I'll say 10% of the base price, so ~100 GP. That's only a few weeks / craft points of work and 1/3rd that much in materials. Trivially cheap)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: Now Rinaldo is level 9! He finally got Weapon Finesse. +4 to hit with his rapier :p But more important, he Bargain and Haggle at 90% of the item price. If he get alive of this adventure, he will be able to exchange items without losing a single gold pieces.
(OOC: Wow, that's actually a massively powerful ability--I take it to mean that he sells to the end user instead of to stores, since stores will lose money buying it from him for 90%)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Ok, so too long to do it now and I'll be able to sell it at 90% of the price and then buy a new one at 90% of the price. In other word, useless.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases