A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

Velmont

First Post
Benedict moves between Hubble and Karg and ready his chain, at the first aggresive movement of Karg, he attack him. "Stop your man, or I'll make sure you leave this place feet first."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Benedict moves to D2.
Ready an action, if Karg try anything aggresive, he attack him: Attack 15, Damage 7.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizard draws his weapon, snarls, and prepares to let an arrow fly. He had tasted blood, and was willing to spill some more.

OOC: Ready to attack 4 if he is still hostile.

Animus

Explorer
"Stop this now!" Karg yells again, and the thug drops his weapon.

"Someone call the authorities," Hubble says, getting up from under a table. "Swift, secure Karg and his lackey."

OOC: Sorry guys. We'll wrap this up real soon.

stonegod

OOC: Stuff happens. Thanks for keeping w/ it! :)

Thral'k snarls at the goons, and looks to be tempted to fire anyway, but does not. He waits for the rest to be secured, and fires on any who resist.

Animus

Explorer
Conclusion

When the authorities show up to the scene, Karg and the last thug are bound. Their investigation, aided by magic is brief, determining your story to be the truth. With that they take Karg and the thugs away.

Hubble sells some of his wares over the next two days, and you return to Sharn. Your trip goes without incident.

"Thank you for your services," Hubble says. "As promised, I will give you the rest of your award. In addition, I still have some of my eberron shards left. If you would like to purchase one, I will give you a substatial discount."

Animus

Explorer
Rewards

XP:

Warforged battle: 300 XP
Karg battle: 300 XP
Time Spent (5/2/07 to 10/2/07): 250 XP

Total XP: 850 XP

Treasure:

250gp for completion of job.

1 Eberron dragonshard of up to 100 gp value at half price (50gp).

Last edited:

stonegod

Woot! XP time! My second fully completed adventure here! After an abort and a near abort (in different games), I'm happy. :)

Thanks Animus.

Remove ads