The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The dice gods continue to smile ;))

*Vanitri's charge damages the creature greatly as well.*

(OOC: 9 damage to Critter, total 40. It isn't looking too well. Another blow or two should do the trick)

*Laynie withdraws from the creature in a semicircle to hide behind Vanitri.*

(OOC: Tenebrynn, Rinaldo, and Hogarth to go)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, and I rolled for "Meltingbrynn" here. As you can see, his attempt to melt to death was a miserable failure thanks to that accursed 19. It seems he escapes having his spirit sucked into the creature as his flesh quavers and roils...for now anyway--the stability lasts for a minute. I will allow him to take standard actions while already stable to prolong the stability (minutes of stability overlap and do not stack). Anyway, he can also cast spells and stuff next round)

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo contniue his defensive manoeuver and try to get in the... thing's way. Hogarth immitate him and try to block teh creature way. Summoning his god power, he convert his doom spell and decharge the healing on the foul creature, in hope he is really an undead.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: And your luck continues--hit again and rolled an 8 on damage. Damn, the only person who got incorporeal misses was Ashnar, and he missed due to low rolls anyway! :lol: )

*Hogarth's positive energy burst diffuses the creature, which melts into a fine vapour and is gone...at least for now.*

(OOC: 53 Damage dealt out of 52, and since it is undead, that dissipates it. Victory!

For Critter, 5th-level folks get 1200 XP, 6ths get 1080, and 7ths get 840.

Also, I forgot XP for E: 5th-level folks get 900 for her, 720 for 6ths, and 630 for 7ths.

So in total, that's 2100, 1800, 1470.

I'll get time XP too--if you want to do something with Tenebrynn or search one of the last two rooms, be my guest!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay, I didn't give XP for the temporal marauders either. EDIT: Yes I did--see below)

Everyone also gains 5 months of time XP, so that's 1250 if you are level 5, 1500 if you are level 6, and 1750 if you are level 7)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, and I'm also giving Roleplaying XP / Trap XP / Puzzle XP for the front door, Xu, and the emotional eddies--see SBLOCKs:

[SBLOCK=Ashnar]675 XP[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Tenebrynn]725 XP[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Rinaldo]750 XP[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Vanitri]550 XP[/SBLOCK]

Between all of this, I believe that most of the party is going to level next time you rest. Get yourself approved and rest in game (this place is decently safe from the other bad guys because they don't want to tangle with the thing you just beat) and you can gain the level's benefits.

EDIT: Hmmmmm...resting may be hard for Tenebrynn in his condition, since then he will die. Good thing he's an elf.)

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
(He's still not in the clear? Oy.
While I think now might be a good time to re-branch into Human Paragon if that XP barrage adds up to a level, what would be your take on the automatic adding spells into spellbooks for taking a wizard level in our situation?)

"Well, that was..." Ashnar begins, obviously annoyed at his own poor performance. "Tenebrynn, how do you feel?"

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo looks at the creature as it vanish. "I will really need to do something with my weapons. What kind of enchantment your weapon have, Vanitri, it seemed to work pretty well."

Hogarth seems concerns and looks at Tenebrynn. "And what... happen with Tenebrynn?"

Rinaldo looks at his friend. "That is beyond my knowledge I think." replies Rinaldo who doesn't even give any attention to Vanitri before he has a chance to answer.

"Tenebrynn how do you feel? Ashnar, Laynie, Vanitri, one of you have some insight to share before something worst happen to him?" asks Rinaldo obviously cocerned by his friend's faith.

[SBLOCk=OOC]If we can rest, Rinaldo will take some lesson from Laynie. His Extra Language will eb Old Medibaria :p [/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases