Super Hero TV shows

Chad Cordova

First Post
That Elseworlds trailer looks pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. I don't watch "live" TV, so sometimes I miss out on stuff.

For as strange as it was, I really liked the 1st season of Heroes. Besides that, I feel like the DC TV shows are doing better than the Marvel Netflix shows. However, I watch them all. A little bit disappointed in Iron Fist, but it still has it's place. Same with the Runaways.

My favorite so far is Smallville and Flash, but I haven't watched much of Supergirl yet.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No spoilers for the Elseworlds crossover please. This isn’t a spoiler thread. It doesn’t show here for a couple of weeks. You can start a new thread for that. :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
No spoilers for the Elseworlds crossover please. This isn’t a spoiler thread. It doesn’t show here for a couple of weeks. You can start a new thread for that. :)

Got it, el jefe. I didn't think I gave anything away in my post. I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Please, no show bashing, lest ye mods of Mount Olympus throw down the YE GREAT AND TERRIBLE hammer of banning upon thy cranium.

A reiteration of the rules of this thread, for posterity.

Remove ads