L4W Discussion Thread V

Thanks WEContact...and to follow on the advice of senior reviewers:

I have Rhythm Blade on all three characters as that seemed easy way to improve the defenses at low levels and all are armorless or nearly so (invoker, shaman and monk).

CB allows the use of the item without shield bonus to increase, but there is apparently some ambiguity if there should be bonus to increase before it kicking in.

So...any judges around to clear this up?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Just checked. Thanks WEContact for the corrections and approval. Eithal still needs one more.

BTW: I'm still looking over Mikara (who needs approval). If someone else can give me a second set of eyes. That would be nice.

treex

First Post
Did a quick once over and notice some mistakes, most of them are non-updated half level modifiers. Also, the math for HP is about 20 less than in your summary. And then I corrected a few spelling errors and redid your background to make it look neater.

garyh

First Post
So, my new (replacement of retired characters) PC Khemnos was only partially reviewed (no major problems on the first review, I just hadn't gotten around to addressing them) when his first adventure unexpectedly ended early after a couple skill encounters and a fight. This was, with Time XP, enough to level him up from 9 to 10 (and not all that far from 11), however.

Any objections from the reviewers to me leveling him up and resubmitting him? Technically, he was supposed to be fully reviewed before getting experience, but I don't think that rule really anticipated an early end to an adventure.

PC:Khemnos Eversorrow (garyh) - L4W Wiki

Also, on a related note, anyone have space for a level 10 mage? :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases