Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Dichotomy

Explorer
My computer is back (that was way faster than I'd expected). I'm probably not going to be posting tonight (too much to catch up on), but I'll post as soon as I can.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Everyone crowding around the door reminded me of when my group was playing Savage Tide and for a while we did the SWAT formation as we called it. One person - generally the tank - opens the door [occasionally bursting it down if we felt aggressive] and the archer and two arcane spellcasters readied actions to attack in some way opponents in the room.

We did pretty good for a couple of rooms as we killed half the stuff in them before the surprise round before he made the enemies make all sorts of Listen checks and occasionally someone had a good one or the door was locked and when the door opened, both parties readied actions and hurt each other before we even rolled initiative.

Voadam

Legend
Sir Merrick the knightly paladin in gleaming armor. Merciless smiter of evil, evil, very bad naughty ones. He even has a supernatural light of goodness power and a subtle aura/appearance of an angel incarnated in human form.

Zirat on the other hand is obviously a barbarian down to the violent god he worships, his exotic name, and his outlandish ways. ;)

Rhun

First Post
Voadam said:
Sir Merrick the knightly paladin in gleaming armor. Merciless smiter of evil, evil, very bad naughty ones. He even has a supernatural light of goodness power and a subtle aura/appearance of an angel incarnated in human form.

Zirat on the other hand is obviously a barbarian down to the violent god he worships, his exotic name, and his outlandish ways. ;)

:D My thoughts exactly!

Dire Lemming

First Post
Voadam said:

Right, exactly the way Shoon sees it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases