Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=Luinnar / Sir Exsixten]Well that's no good! Jax is most certainly panicking about his itching wounds. At the next extended rest, I'll try to seek medical attention from the person with the best Heal check in the group. Let's see, that's... Sir Exsixten. ... Crap. I feel like I'm going to Dr. Zoidberg.[/sblock]
Jax looks up at the iron rings, waiting for someone tall enough to use them.

Without thinking, he moves a hand to his haversack to make sure the crown is still there. For a moment, he looks down at the bag in alarm. Then he realizes that he can't feel the crown because the bag has an extradimensional pocket inside...

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
FRIENDS, CITIZENS, COUNTRYMEN, LEND ME YOUR CHEERS. SIR EXSIXTEN IS RETURNED, NO LONGER TAINTED BY THE TAINTED WOOFS OF BARKING EVIL. YES, OF COURSE YOU DID... MWAHAHA.

Sir Exsixten points his axe at the door.

BUILD A BATTERING RAM AND WE CAN HAVE THIS DOOR DOWN IN NO TIME.

[sblock=Luinnar / Dekana]It's been years since medical school, so remind me. Disemboweling in your species; fatal or non-fatal?

C'mon, have Sir Exsixten check Jax out, what's the worst that could happen?[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Dekana/Iron Sky]
Feel free to go ahead and roll a heal check whenever you want to look at Jax's wounds Iron Sky.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
GM: I forgot to mention that everyone got a short rest after the encounter. Feel free to update sblocks :)

The door remains still, unmoving, almost mocking (if a door could mock) in response to Sir ExSixTen's challenge. Almost as it is daring him to try knocking or opening it.

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: This is the home of the guy we're supposed to give the crown to, right? Who we believe is the good guy? If not, disregard this post. ;)

Quagmire regards Jax and Sir Exsixten with a raised eyebrow and half a grin, then squares his shoulders, approaches the door, and puts the knockers to their intended use.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: This is the home of the guy we're supposed to give the crown to, right? Who we believe is the good guy? If not, disregard this post. ;)
GM: That is correct. This is the keep of Akriel's love Dr. Dominiani whom you are to deliver the crown too. :)

Right after Quagmire knocks a heavy voice fill the night. It seems to come from the very mouth of the wolf door knocker he just used. Who is it? Please speak into the wolfs mouth so that I can hear you clearly. it says.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
right after quagmire knocks a heavy voice fill the night. It seems to come from the very mouth of the wolf door knocker he just used. who is it? Please speak into the wolfs mouth so that i can hear you clearly. it says.

Sir Exsixten raises his axe towards the door.

FOOLISH DOOR, SIR EXSIXTEN IS NO LONGER A WOLFORGED. WHAT YOU ASK IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OUT ELICITING ANOTHER MURDEROUS LUPINE RAMPAGE! MIGHTY COMPANIONS OF COURAGE, WHERE IS THE BATTERING RAM OR OTHER RELATED SIEGE EQUIPMENT SIR EXSIXTEN REQUESTED? WE MUST ASSAULT SOON BEFORE THE TRICKSY DOOR'S MAD WHISPERS HAVE US AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS!

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Sir Exsixten raises his axe towards the door.

FOOLISH DOOR, SIR EXSIXTEN IS NO LONGER A WOLFORGED. WHAT YOU ASK IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OUT ELICITING ANOTHER MURDEROUS LUPINE RAMPAGE! MIGHTY COMPANIONS OF COURAGE, WHERE IS THE BATTERING RAM OR OTHER RELATED SIEGE EQUIPMENT SIR EXSIXTEN REQUESTED? WE MUST ASSAULT SOON BEFORE THE TRICKSY DOOR'S MAD WHISPERS HAVE US AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS!
Are you a patient? Please don't be alarmed, for it is I, Dr. Dominiani, speaking to you through a tube system. Do not fear, the wolf heads cannot harm you. Please come in and I can evaluate you on your condition. After a brief moment the door swings open and you see two brown robed cloaked figures who stand obediently to either side. They do not speak, but merely motion the party to enter.

GM: Dr. Dominiani is a psychiatrist by the way ;)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OUR CONDITION IS A BAD CASE OF MURDER, MORE SPECIFICALLY THE FURRY FERROUS KIND. IF YOU CAN RELIEVE SAID CONDITION AND RESTORE OUR HERO AND ANY SIMILARLY DAMAGED COMPANIONS TO A NEAR APPROXIMATION OF FULLY FUNCTIONAL, WE ACCEPT!

Sir Exsixten marches in.

Remove ads