Catastrophe!

[sblock=TCO's Turn w/ Shakar] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]: no problems if you want to delay your turn until Sha'kar decides whether or not to flank with you. I'll just process your turn as soon as I see Sha'kar's turn posted. If he flanks with you, you'll both get CA (cause you'll be flanking), otherwise I'll process your turn just before I process Sha'Kar's. Until then, I'm going to move on to Dina and Corragan's turns. Thanks for testing out the If/Then! Really helps me out! [/sblock]

[sblock=Corragan: Predator's Fury]
KW9 and KW5 are both alive, so I will be rolling for Option 1.

Unfortunately, with a roll of 11, KW5 was missed by the thorn attack and did not suffer from the -4 to all defenses, so that does not apply to these rolls (all of the creatures who suffered from that penalty are currently dead)

P.F. hits KW9 for 12 damage; KW9 is DAZED. Corragan then shifts 3 squares to G3, flanking KW5 with TCO, which grants CA to Corragan. P.F. hits Reflex 12, which unfortunately misses.

[/sblock]

[sblock=TCO: Flanking Attack]
Since I moved Corragan into flanking position, I decided to process your attack at the same time. Sha'kar can do what he will on his turn and won't have to worry about moving into flanking position, since it is not currently available.

Unfortunately, even with CA, the attack missed and divine sanction was not distributed among the masses (which is kind of a shame, I've never actually seen that power do its thing).
[/sblock]

OOC: Up next: Sha'kar, then (if they're still alive) whatever kruthik survive!

Attachments

• Catastrophe - B1 - Rnd 3 (part 2).jpg
    Catastrophe - B1 - Rnd 3 (part 2).jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Medina

Explorer
[sblock=Corragan: Predator's Fury]
KW9 and KW5 are both alive, so I will be rolling for Option 1 (results pending).
[/sblock]

OOC: I think I should have managed to get CA against Worker 5 at least (perhaps worker 9 as well - depending on where Ignatz charged to), in which case I should be dealing an additional 1d10 damage from Claw Gloves

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Ignatz would have to have ended turn in E3. You have CA vs K5 but not K9.

By the way I have Ignatz's hp at 31 (42-5 damage R1, gain 2 thp, take 2 aura damage, 4 damage R4, 2 aura damage) at the end of his turn. Let me know if you come up with a different number.

OOC: @Medina : You gained CA against KW5, but Ignatz was adjacent to KW9 before your attack and taking the flanking placement with TCO against KW9, so no CA could be given there. However, you did gain CA against KW5, which unfortunately was slightly too low of a roll (even with CA) for a successful hit. After further review (I forgot about the Dazed condition on KW9), Corragan actually DOES gain CA against KW9, therefore is entitled to the extra 1d10 damage (rolled below). I'll take this into account.

I have update my last post with the most current map.

@WEContact : I do damage counting by adding damage, rather than subtracting from max HP (I know, it's strange, but makes it easier to count... and it still works with bloodied status since bloodied is 1/2 hit points...works in either direction!). That being said, I count you as having taken 17 damage of 42. This means you should currently be at 25/42 by your count... I'll try to find all the posts where damage was dealt to Ignatz and do a recount since we're not agreeing on numbers (though I honestly don't think it will matter in the next two rounds...which this combat will definitely end by seeing how things are going, lol).

Last edited:

VanderLegion

First Post
Sha'kar reappears a short distance from where he left in a rush of displaced air. He quickly surveys the scene and takes in the changes since he left, then reaches out and once again enchants Ignatz's armor, sending another bolt of lightning at one of the Kruthiks.[sblock="actions"]Start of Turn: reappear in H5
Standard: Thundering Armor on Ignatz, Ignatz gets +1 power bonus to AC, 15 vs Fort attack on KW11. If it hits, 6 damage and pushes the worker 1 square away from ignatz (doesn't really matter I suppose since it's a minion now that I think about it...)
Minor: Healing Infusion - Curative Admixture: I think corragan looked like he's the lowest on HP atm, so I'll use it on him. If someone else is actually lower/in more danger, I'll hit them instead, eveyrone's in range.
[/sblock][sblock="Stats"]Sha'kar Menoth Male Genasi Artificer
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 19, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Normal

Defenses:
AC: 18, Fort: 16, Reflex: 15, Will: 15
Resist 5 Psychic

Vitality
HP: 30/40, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges Left: 10/10
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: unused

Languages:
Allarian, Tsugo

Basic Attacks:
Melee Basic Attack: +3 vs AC - Quarterstaff 1d8
Ranged Basic Attack: +4 vs AC - Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1: 1d8+1

Powers:
At-Will: Magic Weapon, Thundering Armor
Encounter: Burning Weapons, Shocking Feedback, [-]Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture[-], Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula, Void Assumption
Daily: Icebound Sigil, Restorative Infusion
Item: Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (Encounter), Warmage's Uniform Leather Armor +1 (Daily), Alchemist's Fire (0/0), Tethercord (1/1)

Weapons:
Quarterstaff - 1d8
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 - 1d8+1 (Equipped)
Current magazine: 9 bolts
Full Magazines Remaining: 13

Conditions:

Crossbow Caster - Use Crossbow as implement for implement attacks
Voidsoul - Resist 5 Psychic damage
Arcane Empowerment - Empower magic item once per day + once per milestone (Augment Energy or Impart Energy)
Augment Energy - A weapon gains a +2 bonus as a free action once. A weapon can't be infused twice (lasts until next extended rest or until used)
Impart Energy - Recharge a daily magic item. An item can't be recharged twice in a day.
Arcane Rejuvenation - When an ally uses a daily magic item they gain 4 temporary hit points.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Medina

Explorer
OOC: @Medina : You gained CA against KW5, but Ignatz was adjacent to KW9 before your attack and taking the flanking placement with TCO against KW9, so no CA could be given there. However, you did gain CA against KW5, which unfortunately was slightly too low of a roll (even with CA) for a successful hit. After further review (I forgot about the Dazed condition on KW9), Corragan actually DOES gain CA against KW9, therefore is entitled to the extra 1d10 damage (rolled below). I'll take this into account.

I have update my last post with the most current map.

OOC: Not sure if you noted it, since it was crossed out, but I think I should probably have probably hit KW5 with CA - he's still at -4 to defences until the end of this turn. If not, never mind.

Also, the final part of my turn if I didn't need to shift for CA on KW9, was to shift out of their auras with my move action (to H4)

[sblock=Status]
Map is the same except that Dina is in I2, Sha'kar is in H3, and KW11 is dead.

The worst off (hit points wise) was Ignatz, who is now currently sitting at having taken only 3 damage thanks to Sha'kar's Curative Admixture. Ignatz benefits from a +1 power bonus to AC as well. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases