The Crux of the Matter

Rystil Arden

First Post
*With Tenebrynn puppified, everyone is able to rest here and recover their spells and energy.*

(OOC: Level-ups happen now too!)

*After awakening and preparing new spells (and in Ashnar's case scribbling in a few new spells he remembers from those crazy lights), the group must prepare to leave and head onward, perhaps asking Senex to Dispel his Baleful Polymorph.*

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Before resting, Hogarth have 2 level 3 spells (3d8+5), 2 level 1 spells (1d8+5) and 4 level 0 spells (4 hp) to heal teh group. I don't know how much we are hurt, but I think we can heal much of our wound, also if we count teh natural healing. Once he spend all his spell into healing, he will relax and sleep and prepare new spells for the next day.

If Guile can cast Eagle Spelndor, I suggest he prepare as much as he can of that spell, so Tenebrynn can study his spell with his effect on, and Guile could cast one last time before we leave, so hogarth would keep his for later use.

Spell of Hogarth:
0: Detect Magic(x2), Guidance(x2), Read Magic
1: Bless, Doom, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, Animate Rope(D),
2: Eagle's Splendor (x3), Bull's Strength(D)
3: Dispel Magic, Protection from Energy, Magic Vestment(D)

Also, I'll be gone for the week-end, cya Monday and Rinaldo is approved.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: wee I'm a puppy! I'll level Tenebrynn as... hmm I'm finally ready for Eldritch Knight and thinking it would be best to go Wizard and grab myself Eagle's Splendor... Will I have the ability to memorize spells once i'm elven again?

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(and in Ashnar's case scribbling in a few new spells he remembers from those crazy lights)
(What crazy lights? The memory motes that he took great pains to avoid, which he will continue to do? :p
I actually wanted to level up Ashnar as a Human Paragon again, as I said before, but one of us probably should pick up Eagle's Splendor to allow Hogarth some more flexibility. If Ashnar could copy it from somewhere, that would help, of course.)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: as a better solution so that one of us can get it, I'll spend my DM credits on Tenebrynn. 11=3850 more XP bringing me to 28248 which is 8th level :). 2 levels of Eldritch Knight or 2 levels of Wizard and I'll pick it up at least once. Now which way to go...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: Before resting, Hogarth have 2 level 3 spells (3d8+5), 2 level 1 spells (1d8+5) and 4 level 0 spells (4 hp) to heal teh group. I don't know how much we are hurt, but I think we can heal much of our wound, also if we count teh natural healing. Once he spend all his spell into healing, he will relax and sleep and prepare new spells for the next day.

If Guile can cast Eagle Spelndor, I suggest he prepare as much as he can of that spell, so Tenebrynn can study his spell with his effect on, and Guile could cast one last time before we leave, so hogarth would keep his for later use.

Spell of Hogarth:
0: Detect Magic(x2), Guidance(x2), Read Magic
1: Bless, Doom, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, Animate Rope(D),
2: Eagle's Splendor (x3), Bull's Strength(D)
3: Dispel Magic, Protection from Energy, Magic Vestment(D)

Also, I'll be gone for the week-end, cya Monday and Rinaldo is approved.
(OOC: Guile's a girl. Also, Eagle's Splendour won't help Tenebrynn prep new spells, since he would still be interrupted by those checks to stabilise his form. Polymorph (non baleful kind) for the duration would do it though)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
ooc: wee I'm a puppy! I'll level Tenebrynn as... hmm I'm finally ready for Eldritch Knight and thinking it would be best to go Wizard and grab myself Eagle's Splendor... Will I have the ability to memorize spells once i'm elven again?
(OOC: You can prep spells if you have some way to not destabilise during the requisite prep time)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(What crazy lights? The memory motes that he took great pains to avoid, which he will continue to do? :p
I actually wanted to level up Ashnar as a Human Paragon again, as I said before, but one of us probably should pick up Eagle's Splendor to allow Hogarth some more flexibility. If Ashnar could copy it from somewhere, that would help, of course.)
(OOC: Well, never mind then :p For some reason I thought only Tenebrynn didn't get hit by any :eek:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases