Eschatolic Dragons: The Upper End of Ridiculous

RPWT

Explorer
Once I had some concept let dragon summon minor dragon(or dragonkin) like angle or demon .The power Breath of Dragon creation the minor dragon.It very cool, has feel of dragonian genesis

Once I had some concept let dragon summon minor dragon(or dragonkin) like angle or demon .The power Breath of Dragon creation the minor dragon.It very cool, has feel of dragonian genesis

Thanks bro always appreciate the feedback! I tried to think of what the God of Dragons should breathe and I liked the idea of it being exactly as you said, the Genesis of Dragonkind ;) glad you're enjoying the work bro!

Hey all! :)

Yes I had the same idea where we take the term "Dragon Breath" literally and a dragon would breathe other dragons into existence - it might have been for the Quasar Dragon or something like that.

Yes I had the same idea where we take the term "Dragon Breath" literally and a dragon would breathe other dragons into existence - it might have been for the Quasar Dragon or something like that.

The idea of the Quasar Dragon was always crazy to think about, the way Carl Sagan described then long ago as a'storm of stars' always boggled my mind, glad you're enjoying the posts B)

RPWT

Explorer

Nice to see you UK.At first I read IH for curiosity.Then it give me a wonderful new world.Because I never take part of epic adventure and my poor english ,I silence in forum 5 years.It's see a bit decline here.So I join the discuss for don't leave more regret

Hey RPWT (and howdy Beefer!) :)

Nice to see you UK.At first I read IH for curiosity.Then it give me a wonderful new world.Because I never take part of epic adventure and my poor english ,I silence in forum 5 years.It's see a bit decline here.So I join the discuss for don't leave more regret

Glad you liked the Immortals Handbook, the sub-forum here is understandably winding down because of lack of content coming from me. But that's okay.

I'm still always happy to chat about things, although I generally have other projects I am working on now. I'll always look back on the Immortals Handbook and the fans who enjoyed it with great admiration.

Hey RPWT (and howdy Beefer!) :)

Glad you liked the Immortals Handbook, the sub-forum here is understandably winding down because of lack of content coming from me. But that's okay.

I'm still always happy to chat about things, although I generally have other projects I am working on now. I'll always look back on the Immortals Handbook and the fans who enjoyed it with great admiration.

Oy Krusty!

On that note that's kind of why I've been pumping out the creatures recently. My friends and I still use IH as our main gaming system, we have it updated for PF rules but we have :):):):) tons of creatures and ideas and other things that have come into play, and there are so many ideas from the books that have never been fleshed out that before the sun totally sets on this, I want the people who still come here to be able to see them in the flesh so to speak, the Time Lords for instance shouldn't be mistaken for Dr. Who, lol. It's good to hear from you again though bro, and though it's a select few of us that still really play this, I hope you're enjoying the creatures I'm presenting.

Betrayor

First Post
Brilliant word Beefermatic ,
I assume that the Eschatologic Dragons are one tier above the Nehasimic?

Were there any guidelines for creating new kinds or are these completely your creation?

If I am not mistaken you have shown us two kinds of Eschatologic dragons so far, will there be others?

Keep up the good work , your creations in this system are brilliant and very useful for me as a template to make my own "super-monsters".(Alas I cant post them since some of my players are watching this forum , maybe after the campaign is finished).

Oy Krusty!

Ahoy Beefy,

apologies for the slow reply amigo.

On that note that's kind of why I've been pumping out the creatures recently. My friends and I still use IH as our main gaming system, we have it updated for PF rules but we have :):):):) tons of creatures and ideas and other things that have come into play, and there are so many ideas from the books that have never been fleshed out that before the sun totally sets on this, I want the people who still come here to be able to see them in the flesh so to speak, the Time Lords for instance shouldn't be mistaken for Dr. Who, lol. It's good to hear from you again though bro, and though it's a select few of us that still really play this, I hope you're enjoying the creatures I'm presenting.

The main thing is that you and your friends are having fun, I am sure people appreciate the new monsters too.

Personally I dunno how you can stick the 3E/Pathfinder stuff (particularly at high level) although I always tried to make my own work as playable as I could. I tried to cram as many ideas into the book as possible...who knows if I'd ever get to do another *cough* ahem. :eek:

The Time Lords name was lifted from myth (in this out of print volume I have called "Life Forces", but my own inspiration was probably more akin to Marvel's cosmic figures such as the Living Tribunal (a Tetrad-High Lord).

Brilliant word Beefermatic ,
I assume that the Eschatologic Dragons are one tier above the Nehasimic?

Were there any guidelines for creating new kinds or are these completely your creation?

I vaguely remember coming up with Eschatolic Dragons (as a category); I think a bunch of us discussed the ideas years ago on these forums. 'Props' to Beefy for designing them though. :)

If I am not mistaken you have shown us two kinds of Eschatolic dragons so far, will there be others?

Keep up the good work , your creations in this system are brilliant and very useful for me as a template to make my own "super-monsters".(Alas I cant post them since some of my players are watching this forum , maybe after the campaign is finished).

Best wishes to you and your players Betrayor. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases