Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan bows and takes her leave. She has agreed to allow the others to take her share of the commission, and she is good to her word. If they sell any of the gear of the enemies and split the proceeds, however, she would like a share.*

(OOC: Okey dokey--we done here?)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapons sighs as the transaction was finally completed. Jobs were not supposed to be this heard. Usually the hard part is doing the job, not completing it. But it was over.

Of course, that meant he needed more work. *sigh*

OOC: So its all done 'cept for the XP and loot division?

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay I guess thats it :) Hope everyone had fun, the characters were all well roleplayed and it was certainly a challenge dming a group with some tension. Here is the final XP tally. If you need I can post a summary of the loot too.

Code:
Stulgar Swift		1178
Siobhan Swift		1281
Kharas Mrorannon	1220
Weapon			1223
Akhi d'Orien		1155
Del			1200

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okey dokey--I've submitted L2 Siobhan for approval. I may send Sin to the Tavern next, though, rather than Siobhan, and we'll probably need to work out treasure splitting. Siobhan is one of my loosest characters in terms of treasure--she doesn't really care, but if she sees found items being sold and proceeds split, she'll take a share. If other people keep all the items and don't compensate her, she won't make a peep.)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: I don't have the list of loot in front of me, but I believe we were selling the non-potion items (the longsword +1 (I think), etc., etc.)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Someone have a list of all the item we have found and not used yet? Including the money?

Also, can I create some items BEFORE I level, so I can spend my craft reserve of level 1 before it all goes away?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I don't think you are ever forced to level up. The only time you would miss out on the Artificer craft pool is if an adventure had multiple points to level up and you therefore chose to level up in the middle without spending it)

Erekose13

Explorer
Treasure post:
  • battleaxe +5gp
  • sling +0gp
  • 15 sling bullets +.5sp
  • cloak +0gp
  • 300gp <-spent or updated already
  • -15gp bribe to goblin (he got a way with it)
  • rapier +10gp
  • light crossbow +17gp
  • 10 bolts +0.5gp
  • thieves' tools +15gp
  • cloak +0gp
  • potion of cure light wounds +25gp
  • heavy mace +6gp
  • scale mail +25gp
  • masterwork small chain shirt +125gp
  • 3 small steel shields +12gp
  • longsword +7gp
  • masterwork rapier +160gp
  • masterwork heavy mace +156gp
  • 2 sunrods +2gp
  • 100sp, 100gp
  • 4 golden ingots +200gp
  • 2 vials (cure mod wounds, mage armor) +175gp
  • very nice longsword with a heavy crossguard that has been etched with fine runes +1157gp
  • light crossbow +17gp
  • single bolt containing a word written in Draconic: "Burn" +83.5gp
  • travel cloak +0gp
  • 210pp

So if you liquidated the totals it would be:
From Lady E: 2400gp (300 spent)
Accumulated Treasure: 2293.05gp

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Cool--I'll just have Siobhan hang onto 382 gold then. Not much, but she doesn't mind. Bye everyone--it's been fun. I hope Siobhan was more amusing than annoying :eek:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases