[META] Colored threads

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Alright, I give up, I'm not reading anouther "colorful" thread. You all act like a bunch of script kiddies with red and blue and green text.

From this point forward don't put anything important in any thread that uses colored text, that stuff is too hard to read so I'm just not going to try.

Who's with me?

Zhure

First Post
I'm with you in spirit, Darwin. It's hard enough to read white text on black background, let alone colors.

Sadly, it won't make a difference. I suspect your statement will provoke flames and more color.

Oh well, at least this lets me boost my post count!

Greg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I agree entirely

But come on - we're gamers - people who enjoy playing games (and sometimes make a living out of it)

So what do you expect when we get a new toy?

Give it a week and it will stop (just give us a chance to get bored with it:D :eek: :p

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Well...

I gotta admit, it's only the lighter colors that can be read well against the dark background of the forums.

But yeah...people will grow tired of it eventually. :)

graydoom

First Post
DarwinofMind said:
Alright, I give up, I'm not reading anouther "colorful" thread. You all act like a bunch of script kiddies with red and blue and green text.

From this point forward don't put anything important in any thread that uses colored text, that stuff is too hard to read so I'm just not going to try.

Who's with me?

Yes! I'm with you! Color, if ever used, should be used with good taste. I've seen thsi in exactly two threads, and both by the same person (that'd be Wicht).

Remove ads