Psionics Question

The Iron Mark

First Post
If I graft a weapon on, use claws of the bear, and then cast metaphysical weapon, will the claws get the enchantment bonus? Since all it does is alter base damage of unarmed attacks, and a grafted weapon is unarmed, I thought that maybe this will work. Or will we have to carry around a druid all the time?

Zhure

First Post
It'd be Claws of the Bear damage. Again, my interpretation. Because the CotB is a spell and Graft Weapon lets you manifest touch based powers through the weapon.

I can certainly see the opposite interpretation, though.

Greg

pontus

First Post
I do not think that Graft Weapon and Claws of the Bear can be active at the same time...

One changes your hand to a weapon, the other changes your hand to a clawed paw. I can't quite imagine having both of them active at once. What would you get, a clawed sword? :rolleyes:

Zhure

First Post
pontus said:
I can't quite imagine having both of them active at once. What would you get, a clawed sword? :rolleyes:

Yup, exactly. Kinda freaky looking, but much of the psi-stuff is.

Greg

The Iron Mark

First Post
Another question for you guys. If I used channel power to channel graft weapon to a monk, would the monk use the weapon damage or unarmed damage? A combination of the two or do you choose which one you want?

Zhure

First Post
Ooh, tough one.

My first impression is the grafted weapon acts as an unarmed strike, so it'd let the monk use the grafted weapon at his UAB with all the requisite perks.

Greg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases