M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED

Manzanita

First Post
Sir Nurlan: Ampatheater fine. If you think it would cost more than 1000 normally, then you could pick up one a shabby one.

Erekose & Ashnar: How will you justify revenue w/your tower/lab idea?

Knight Otu

First Post
Manzanita said:
Erekose & Ashnar: How will you justify revenue w/your tower/lab idea?
Possibilities might be: Sales of minor spell components, spellbook access, sales of minor magic items (a la magecrafter). If a library, library access. Erekose?

Velmont

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Possibilities might be: Sales of minor spell components, spellbook access, sales of minor magic items (a la magecrafter). If a library, library access. Erekose?

Nope, you should tells: First providers of di Senzio's Magical Shop, or you'll be competitor, and you can't beat Rinaldo ;)

rln

Explorer
While partaking of a number of ales in a local quaffhouse, Ogrin announces the renaming of his ship. The name, however, doesn't sit well with the other clients. "Our princess - a river barge!?" The mood quickly turned sour, then violent, as the drunk crowd started fighting over which heir was the most fit to take the crown after king Crassus. Ogrin decided to leave the party when people drew knives, barely escaping as prince Medius' guards came to arrest the lot for instigating a riot against the crown.

In the morning, battered and bruised, he opts to leave the name as is for the time being. As he meets the others, he avoids mentioning his involvement in yesterdays incident, but is very insistent that he'll be leaving. Today.

[SBLOCK=Ship name]Yes, the name 'Esmeralda' was a pure coincidence! I just picked a name that seemed good, rationaling he named it after an old love interest. Perhaps I should name it "Mona", or what do you say Rae? :)[/SBLOCK][SBLOCK=Jobs]OK, I'll go ahead and propose the "jobs" over the weekend.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Treasure:
2363.03 - profit from adventure
1712.44 - cash on sheet
250 - commission from Rinaldo
5400.2 - sale of heavy pick
750 - commission from Razh
Ogrin's potion of lesser restoration.
Adamantine Dagger with Sir Tenebrynn Glimmersight carved into it.

Total on hand:
10475.67gp
742XP
4889CP

Tenebrynn being a collector of spells would like to copy the following from Ashnar:
Ashnar's mark
Ashnar's sparkstrike
burning hands
Continual Flame
Flaming Sphere
jump
Knock
mount
Protection from Arrows
protection from chaos

At 100gp/spell level that comes out to:
1400gp
+25gp to Ashnar and an agreement that Tenebrynn will not teach Sparkstrike.

He'll also enchant his staff with +1 and flaming on one end.
4000gp
320XP
800CP

He's also stopped by the DiSenzo shop (posted in thread) when they get back to Orussus to purchase a few scrolls and copy them into his books.
1020gp

Rinaldo's Armor:
24XP
100CP

Razh's order:
72XP
300CP

Total Expenses:
6420gp
416XP
1200CP

Remaining:
4055.67gp
326XP (above 15,000 for 6th)
3689CP

I may add to this once I decide what to do regarding armor and if anyone else wants something enchanted.

+2381XP final reward.

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

"Leavin' so soon, mate? Ah've got a deal with ol' Tenny 'ere, he's going t'put some o' that magic stuff in me axe an' armor." Razh beats his armored chest with a large, closed fist. "That's the kind o' magic Ah like. Straightfoward, useful, does exactly what ye want it to, all the time, no buttons t'press or gobbledygook to blab, just stronger metal!" Rasereit leans in to Ogrin. "An', ye know Ah love ye, mate, but Ah think Ah've had enough o' ships and seas fer a lifetime. Aye... Ah'll be ridin' 'ome, on good ol' Ker- Er." He chokes up a moment before regaining his composure. "On me 'orse. Mah new 'orse. Don't have a name yet." Rasereit is already close to Ogrin. The dwarf yanks the halfling in for a tight embrace. "Ye stay away from sea witches an' the like, alrigh' mate? Don't worry about me, followin' Mongrel will surely lead us both back t'the Red Dragon Inn safe, ready for another one o' these vacations." Razh lets go, the tiniest glimmer of a tear in his eye. He blinks once, and it's gone. Standing up straight, he salutes Ogrin in a military fashion. "May the Dog walk with ye, mate."

[sblock=OOC to rln: ]Is Ogrin still pining after that cold fish? =P I never was clear on what exactly happened. I think she turned evil, corrupted by the book, or something like that. So maybe it's best that Ogrin didn't start a romance with her, else he might be an undead halfling, or resting eternally at the bottom of the ocean.

Razh has to stay with Tenebrynn, he hates ships, and besides, he has a horse. But I have no intention of breaking our joint adventuring streak. We'll probably both end up in the RDI about the same time anyway.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Happy to have you along, though in regards to time with the new Craft Point system there is no expenditure of time involved. We just spend a bunch of cps and there's the magic item :)

Remove ads