A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
harnrey is picturing the gnoll being grappled by an air elemental, flowen to 200 feet and dropped.

*SPLAT*

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Headed to the lake all day tomorrow to winterize the trailers and the boat. I'll try to get us going again either tomorrow night or Sunday. Hang in there!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
. . . and here it is Wednesday morning and I've still not updated! My most sincere apologies, and I'm about to head over to make what'll end up being a short response that I should have taken care of days ago. :blush:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Too many changes, making my poor head spin
mating4.jpg

mating2.jpg

mating3.jpg

The above person quoted has been reported as a spammer. There are hidden links in their post that occur when you quote the person.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Got your poke, Mikey! Working on a couple of things for this one, mainly trying to figure out how to move the action forward in such a way that I don't end up with a TPK; may have to roll the dice and take some chances with it. IIRC everyone's got a Hero Point or two that I need to bleed out of you . . . :devil:

Also trying to figure out what Tsadok, that lover of life, is going to do with a substance pretty much guaranteed to make someone's life hell on earth :D.

Remove ads