A Complete Walk-Through of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th edition PDF on YouTube (7 parts)

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
I have recorded a complete 7 part review of the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th edition PDF on Youtube!

It's not grossly in-depth, merely a flip through the entire book with some color commentary about what I like on first glance/what I want to read more about. I can't wait to make characters tonight!

Check out the videos here:
[video=youtube_share;wGpHg3z0_yg]https://youtu.be/wGpHg3z0_yg[/video]

Last edited:

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m going to direct here:

So, because I wrote Zweihander I cannot comment as a fan? If you watch the videos I heap praise upon the new edition. Hell, I was first in line to buy 5 copies along with the limited edition for my gaming group.

Since when has C7 been a competitor? We have games that are completely parallel products.

Should all creators be forbidden from commenting or reviewing other products? I see Mike Mearls regularly comment about other games like Pathfinder. In fact, he’s very vocal about other parallel products on Twitter.

Ultimarly, should we preclude ourselves from sharing opinions outside of our core products? I’m curious if this is a community expectation, because I haven’t seen any rules about it before. If so, I’ll remove the post.

Best.
Daniel

Last edited:

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
This strikes me as disingenuous and irritates me slightly.

What an odd thing to say. Nobody is forbidding you from doing anything.

Sorry, Morrus - I didn’t mean to irritate or annoy.

My goal is to make sure that I am playing within the moderation boundaries you have lain here at ENWorld. I want to ensure that I am playing by the rules.

If this is an open discussion, I would enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about it here, or after the ENnies over a pint or two.

edit - moving this to a private thread as a precaution

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
My goal is to make sure that I am playing within the moderation boundaries you have lain here at ENWorld. I want to ensure that I am playing by the rules.

Moderator voice is in red text. This is just me posting in a thread.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases