D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m willing to keep going, and to take a larger role. Especially since I’ve been gone so long. I guess we should see who wants to keep going, and give people the opportunity to drop out if they want. I, for one, do not with to drop out, but I’ve been letting others take the lead more. I did a lot in the last campaign, and didn’t want to steal any spotlight this time around, but if people don’t mind Primus stepping up more...

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I would like to keep going, but I've been a bit busy lately and I sometimes have delayed the games, I apologize for that :(

One thing I've noted is that you have a strong player overlap between your 3 games. If you *do* consolidate to one, try to have everyone join?
I would miss this PC a lot, I feel I haven't really given Kalorn a good try... although if I introduced him at lower levels he would be underwhelming I think :/

FitzTheRuke

Legend
BTW, Don't let my concerns about this game stop you from posting! If you have anything - ANYTHING AT ALL - you want do do, make a post about it! I will assume (for now) that everyone who doesn't post goes along with it. We'll keep going for now, at least until we figure out if we're missing any players.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I’m still in.
Bit slow to respond sometimes and that can be due to not knowing what to do. I’m often very cautious and not sure if others would approve if I post something drastic. I’ll try to respond faster.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It seems to me that in PBP, someone has to post decisive action or things grind to a crawl. If you catch up reading and no one has done it, then it's up to you to decide what to do next.*

*(You being whoever, not just Prickly.)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sorry, I really didn't know what to do with the frog, but mainly life got crazy and ENWorld decided to stop notifying me once again. I'll try to keep up better again.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Now we just need to have Lorenn fetch Maccath on his magical broom - sorry board - and we can be on our way!

Oh [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] where are thou? :p

gargoyleking

Adventurer
We do have an objective that is more to the whole point of this trip. We need to acquire the horn, which is what Maccath came here to procure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases