One inch Grid

I was wondering if anyone could shoot me a link to someplace where I could print off 1" grid paper, that I could stick in a plastic sheet protector? I'm under a tight budget and can't afford one of those nifty wet-erase mats, so I'm looking for a nice alternative. Thanks!

wocky

Masterwork Jabberwock
I could send you the one I did, by email, if you want. It's kind of small, as it fits in an US Letter/A4 page. I sometimes draw on sheets printed with this grid, but also have four sheets I laminated and use with a dry-erase marker.

King_Stannis

Explorer
Save your money and get one if at all possible. I am almost aghast to think what our D20 games would be like without a Chessex Megamat. I think I can honestly say that there is no RPG product I've gotten more value out of for the price.

I'll probably get one eventually, I don't have a dire need for one at the moment, being primarily a player and not a DM, and our usual DM has a mat. But up at schoo we don't have much to work with, and it'd be nice to have something of the sort to work with.

MerakSpielman

First Post
I made mine! Hunk of clear plastic about 3'x4', score some 1" squares on it with an exacto knife, and voila! Dry erase and wet erase safe, and I can slide terrain printouts under it too, if I want to.

www.kustompaper.com has a free 60 trial on a program that allows you to print grid or lined paper...the unregistered version DOES put a line of text at the top and bottom of the page, but it doesn't get in the way of any of the full grids. It looks like you can print both hex AND square grids, of varying sizes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases