Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Xael

First Post
"No idea. Aglaia's also missing, so there will probably be some questions if we go to the town.", Almayce says. "But if we're not going to town, then we need to find other place to rest, and frankly I'd rather not bother with trying to find one."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Kailie is still in town and I'm not going back with out her. Especially if we might need to out run some Fallonese military. The other two might have escaped back the way we entered. We should find the other entrance. Then we also know how to get back to town at that point too." says Eternity suggesting a slight alternative that might make it even quicker to get back.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group heads back towards the town. As they approach, they find the people even more jittery than before. They head back to the church, where they can rest and catch their breaths. The villagers there look at them with a mixture of hope and fear, though they are too cowed to approach over the loss of Aglaia.*

(OOC: If the group rests, you can apply the XP I gave you in the other thread, plus 375 apiece on top of that. I'm guessing everyone levels. Hulgyr gets back the last 4 Strength also)

Erekose13

Explorer
"I suppose we should find a place to sleep. We don't exactly come bearing good news. Having been chased out of a mine by mad diseased people is hardly what these people want to hear." says Eternity, not really knowing what they should do next but feeling exhausted.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases