Test... 2

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Test...

This thread is a testing place for my 1337 Moderator powerz. So if you post here, be aware that I will use the opportunity to test editing, deleting, etc. on all posts in this thread, not just mine. You have been warned. :)

(Of course, if you also want to test something which you don't need later or just want to increase your post count/fool around/whatever, be my guest. :) )

Editing my :):):):)ing post. What is it with you mods and goddamned editing. You're all on huge :):):):)ing power trips. I think you guys should sit back and deflate your egos some what.

The forgoten realms suck and Drizzt is a munchkin.I have an idea now... :p

Ack my whining skills arent working today I need more coffee me thinks. I figured if I was going to give you a post to edit I should make it somewhat similar to all the whiners. Have fun editing.
Much appreciated.
BTW

CONGRATS DARKNESS
Thanks, my friend! :)

[BTW, Morrus, I love the new profanity filter! Look here: :):):):)]

- Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyberzombie

Explorer
The new profanity filter :):):):)ing rocks! I have never seen such a 1337 mother:):):):)ing profanity filter in all my :):):):)in' days!

It'd be even funnier if it was :D:D:D:D, but I'll live with the damn :):):):)er that Morrus came up with.

:rolleyes:

Darkness

Edit other people's posts - check
Delete posts - check
Make an identical copy of a thread - check
Close a thread - check
Open a thread - check

What next...?

Make thread vanish so that even I can't see it - check :eek:
Split thread - check
Make thread sticky - check
Unstick thread - check
Nuke thread - check
Merge thread - check
Move thread and leave redirects - check
Move thread back, make redirect vanish - check

Last edited:

Darkness

Have thread, will merge

Soon to be merged with my test thread. :)

Done!

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Cool filter, eh? It just occured to me last night - turn any grumpy swearing person into a happy smiley one in one fell swoop!

Darkness

Morrus said:
Cool filter, eh? It just occured to me last night - turn any grumpy swearing person into a happy smiley one in one fell swoop!
Yeah, like this: :):):):)! I :):):):)in' love this :):):):)in' filter. Heh. :cool:

Coik

First Post
I have to say I hate the :):):):)ing god damn son-of-a-bitch :):):):)-ass profanity filter! I like being grumpy, god damn it!;)

EDIT: Hmmm, it would seem some words aren't coverd. Here, let me say bitch without the hythens...

EDIT 2: I wonder what happens when I click "Disable Smilies..."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases