Revolution

Derren

Hero
From the descriptions here the general feeling sounds a lot like Terra Nova or Walking Dead. (lengthy family drama with a unusual setting as backdrop).
Am I right?

Richards

Legend
This last episode had some things in it that I really liked. First of all, they killed off Maggie. Not that I didn't like the character, but it was nice to see that the main characters don't necessarily have plot immunity.

Next, they did a fantastic job casting "6-year-old Charlie" - she looks so much like the actress playing "teenage Charlie," I'd be surprised if they weren't sisters.

It was cool to see feral dogs roaming around. Okay, even if these particular dogs weren't technically feral, they at least addressed the fact that after 15 years of not being fed their Kibbles 'n Bits on schedule, Fido and Spot are no longer necessarily your friends.

Finally, Charlie's brother (whose name escapes me, and thus will be referred to as "Asthma Boy") finally earned some respect from me, by accurately predicting the upcoming change in weather, suggesting they find shelter, and then using the situation to his advantage in escaping. Granted, he lost that hard-earned respect when he got captured no more than 20 seconds later, and then jumped right back into the "I deserve no respect at all" pile when he saved the Militia Captain from a certain death and was immediately recaptured after his good deed.

Hey, Asthma Boy? I believe the proper response to "What would your father think about you killing me in cold blood like this?" is, "Well, considering you're responsible for his death, I'm pretty sure he'd be okay with it. See ya!"

Johnathan

Fast Learner

First Post
Feral dogs surviving in the wild would never abandon their kill like that. There's no way that guy's downing enough food to feed himself and all of those dogs. Bugged the hell out of me, along with asthma boy not running like hell once free, instead skulking around extremely visibly. Blah, so many things.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Well, we had our steam and if you noticed, bikes! We also get to see maps of the US, and see Monroe is facing conflict on two fronts, the Georgia Alliance and the Plain (something) (bad names, really bad).

People in Phily seem to be doing well.

Told you the spy was Captain Tom's son.

Yep, said way back this was a D&D game.

Last edited:

LeStew

Explorer
this last episode was the best of the series. It had a good amount of action. Questions to keep us coming back and some answers to questions we've had.

yeah it's a DND game. but really what isn't these days.

Also EXTREMELY bummed about the week hiatus :(

Last edited:

LeStew

Explorer
Anyone watch last night's episode? it was pretty amazing! Not sure if anything HUGEMONGUS was answered but a lot of character bits were dropped.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Anyone watch last night's episode? it was pretty amazing! Not sure if anything HUGEMONGUS was answered but a lot of character bits were dropped.

Lot of fore-shadowing, thinking we are see characters from future shows, like the family of cops. Noticed that these two groups still had guns, the one I could see, the other, not so much but both armed camps.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases