A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, let's go in that case. And I would expect they will send a new group against us. I doubt they will stop after the first attempt with what we carry." tells Benedict. He charges the llot they have gathered in one caravan before climbing back in the caravan he was, his chain ready for action, and his bow not too far.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Thral'k snorts, and makes a mental note to keep an eye on the creates. If dragonshards they be, these softskins did not deserve them. Without word, he makes his way stealthily back to the beginning of the caravan, waiting for word to move.

Animus

Explorer
"Let us move on," the gnome Hubble says. Fred, Gerald and Swift get back on their wagons, and the journey continues.

You head north on the road leaving from Sharn to Wroat. As you travel, you pass by merchants going the other way to Sharn, some of which acknowledge your presence.

On your second day of travel, you reach First Tower. Hubble tells you, "I will make some arrangements for lodging. You have a few hours to do as you please until evening."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Thral'k grumbles at they stop at First Tower, unhappy at the softskin settlement. The weather was to its liking, but the forest was not the same as its jungle, and it put the scout on its nerves. Plus, the thought they were taking dragonshards---the most holy stones---to be 'sold' irked Thral'k. But it was not going to make a move. Instead, it sullenly kept watch near the caravan.

Velmont

First Post
As he has been given the permission to leave his position for a few hours, Benedict decide to visit a bit the city. Once he has spotted an interetsing sight, he will settle down and starts to draw to pass time and relax before returning to his post.

Animus

Explorer
XP Award

Encounter with the Basilisks: 240
Time Spent (1/2/07 to 5/2/07): 200
---------------------------------------
Total: 440 XP

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases