D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sounds like a plan, there is a boarding house run by Sam Grainfeld, fairly respectable, he would also know a lot about town and be able to give you pointers on where to find what ever you are looking for.

Do you want me to just start playing out the next day, or catch up to where everyone is... aka "this is what I did for three days."

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Fenris

Adventurer
My apologies folks. It was a hard summer for lots of reasons that I won't burden you with. But like Gandalf I have passed through Fire and Death, and am returned. Fenris the White lol. Despite work picking up everything else has settled down and posted will return to normal. My thanks to you for your patience and again my apology.

Fradak

Explorer
Don't regret anything. Stay where you are, it's safe there. Take a peek at the thing who sprang out of the casket like a scary clown.

Now go, and take care of Lola for us. Farewell my friend. I don't think we'll meet again in this life.

eayres33

Explorer
For a short time we should be good with two timelines, this isn't the fastest moving of games, (that's not a complaint, I'm perfectly fine with a game moving at a slower pace) so we should be good.

Sooner or later we will have to get everyone back on the same page though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases