Ravnica and the DMGuild...

Cyber-Dave

Explorer
Does anyone know why the Dungeon Master Guild doesn't allow us to submit Ravnica based content? I just finished up creating a Ravnican Vampire, Fledgling PC race. Considering how weak Ravnican vampires are compared to the usual D&D settings, and considering how easy it is to imagine a PC vampire concept for House Dimir or the Syndicate, I am a little surprised they didn't include playable PC vampires in the book. Still, it gave me an opportunity to be creative, so I won't complain. Sadly, I'm not sure if it is legal to upload it to the guild...

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Does anyone know why the Dungeon Master Guild doesn't allow us to submit Ravnica based content? I just finished up creating a Ravnican Vampire, Fledgling PC race. Considering how weak Ravnican vampires are compared to the usual D&D settings, and considering how easy it is to imagine a PC vampire concept for House Dimir or the Syndicate, I am a little surprised they didn't include playable PC vampires in the book. Still, it gave me an opportunity to be creative, so I won't complain. Sadly, I'm not sure if it is legal to upload it to the guild...

Apparently, it’s coming. They probably have some left over material/Guild Adept content they’re going to post as part of the expansion. it’s a theory at least....

Parmandur

Book-Friend

Ari Levitch has said they will have it on the DMsGuild, but details are still forthcoming.

epithet

Explorer
I can only hope that it will be part of a general lifting of setting exclusions. It is absolutely ridiculous to consider that you could adapt classic D&D material for use with 5e as long as you set it in a Magic the Gathering world, but updating it for 5e in its native D&D setting would remain forbidden.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I can only hope that it will be part of a general lifting of setting exclusions. It is absolutely ridiculous to consider that you could adapt classic D&D material for use with 5e as long as you set it in a Magic the Gathering world, but updating it for 5e in its native D&D setting would remain forbidden.

Setting generic is open, too.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
It's going to be interesting to see what people put out for this.

The number of creators that are familiar with both 5e and MtG:Ravinca isn't that big.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases