Pathfinder 1E Wreckta Lich

paradox42

First Post
It's OK! He can continue to tell his gaming group that. They won't discover the truth until they find Google! That'll never happen! :)

No, it really isn't settled, since Google leads you to wikipedia which lists both pronunciations of "Drow" on that page. :p Chuckle all you like and be as petty as you wish- the issue is not settled and likely will not be for the foreseeable future. I don't care what your little pronunciation site says; I never saw it before your link and see no reason to accept it as authoritative now. But given that on Thursday night I had to go to an emergency room and spend two nights in a hospital, and have spent much of this week scrambling to set up follow-up doctor appointments among other things, I have better things to do than argue pronunciations on the Internet.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, it really isn't settled, since Google leads you to wikipedia which lists both pronunciations of "Drow" on that page. :p Chuckle all you like and be as petty as you wish- the issue is not settled and likely will not be for the foreseeable future. I don't care what your little pronunciation site says; I never saw it before your link and see no reason to accept it as authoritative now. But given that on Thursday night I had to go to an emergency room and spend two nights in a hospital, and have spent much of this week scrambling to set up follow-up doctor appointments among other things, I have better things to do than argue pronunciations on the Internet.

I'm really sorry I upset you. It was not my intention to make you angry, and that article was just supposed to be a useful and interesting resource. I was just having a little fun over what I felt was a trivial matter. Please accept my apologies.

paradox42

First Post
I'm really sorry I upset you. It was not my intention to make you angry, and that article was just supposed to be a useful and interesting resource. I was just having a little fun over what I felt was a trivial matter. Please accept my apologies.
Thank you. Accepted.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State

In my next campaign drow will be pronounced Morrus. As in: how now brown Morrus.
:lol:

Remove ads