Old School feel 5e Character sheet

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I'm feeling like I failed a tools check. My screen is showing a blank pdf, but when I print it the character is already filled out.

That looks really, really nice. I love the classic look. I'm going to print a few and take them to the game tonight.

I particularly like the death saves tucked in the top corner.

But (there's always a but, right?), have you actually tried to write up a 7th level character in it? The Traits boxes look like they are too small. A sheet like this, but across two pages, would be great. Also, two or three lines for class would be great (at least for my players who all seem allergic to single-class characters :).

flametitan

Explorer
That looks really, really nice. I love the classic look. I'm going to print a few and take them to the game tonight.

I particularly like the death saves tucked in the top corner.

But (there's always a but, right?), have you actually tried to write up a 7th level character in it? The Traits boxes look like they are too small. A sheet like this, but across two pages, would be great. Also, two or three lines for class would be great (at least for my players who all seem allergic to single-class characters :).

The best way I can think of is to simply write the feature name and then a page reference. That should give you a little more room to write everything down.

Sean3DGuy

Explorer
The best way I can think of is to simply write the feature name and then a page reference. That should give you a little more room to write everything down.

I actually am making a revised sheet right now, which removes the magic bits and has a 3rd page for all things Spellbook. The extra room is for larger boxes for Race and class features, as well as an Extra Features box, and an expanded Skill list with places to write in all the number, Neato!

manduck

Explorer
I actually am making a revised sheet right now, which removes the magic bits and has a 3rd page for all things Spellbook. The extra room is for larger boxes for Race and class features, as well as an Extra Features box, and an expanded Skill list with places to write in all the number, Neato!

Can't wait to see it! Next time my group strikes up a D&D game, I'll come with a stack of these printed on some parchment style paper. They'll go crazy for 'em!

frankenberry

First Post
i would love a version of this that has text lines in the spells/racial traits/class features sections to keep the info a little neater. other than that these are super rad

Sean3DGuy

Explorer
Due to popular demand and great suggestions, I have updated the character sheet to a 3 pager, with most of the aforementioned changes made to the character sheet, and all magic stuff moved to a spellbook page, where you can write in all spells known and little check off box if you have it prepared. Enjoy!

manduck

Explorer
It looks amazing! Excellent work and thanks for sharing. The changes you made really make this sheet work well. I'll be copying my character to this new sheet shortly!

Remove ads