Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation Recruitment

biotech66

Explorer
Tell you what. I thought this thing was dead, but I'm back and I'm in. Ready to do this? I can run with three. It's a legal table. As for stats, you have to use the point buy of 25 points. I was going to run this PFS legal.

Shayuri

First Post
Huh, and it says 20 point buy in one of your posts too. Where did I get the sense this was rolled?

Sorry, I feel like an alter personality must have taken over or something; I have no idea where I was getting this.

So 25 not 20? Can dig it.

Edit - Oh I SEE. I rolled stats for the Tideruler game HERE. Argh, what a newb thing to do. Sorry about that!

biotech66

Explorer
As I tell many a new player, PARTY BALANCE IS FOR SUCKERS! Chose something fun. I'll run when we have our characters. Just have fun! We're starting in Absolom, so let's aim for Monday for our first real post! Sound good?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm not sure I can get something worked up for Monday. I won't be at the computer most of the weekend. But I'll work it up when I get back to work.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=60725]biotech66[/MENTION] Would you take another one? I spent whole week trying to get natiral attacking kobold functional. And I couldn't ☺

It might get that way if you allow "PC" kobold (from ko olds of golarion) - less str penalty.

The idea is to use draconic aspect line ending with draconic paragon. Ranger for claws unless I get them somehow so I can start fighter.

Not optimal or even very powerful...but I think it could be fun.

Now to read the thread from the start

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[MENTION=60725]biotech66[/MENTION] Would you take another one? I spent whole week trying to get natiral attacking kobold functional. And I couldn't ☺

It might get that way if you allow "PC" kobold (from ko olds of golarion) - less str penalty.

The idea is to use draconic aspect line ending with draconic paragon. Ranger for claws unless I get them somehow so I can start fighter.

Not optimal or even very powerful...but I think it could be fun.

Now to read the thread from the start
It isn't about what he will allow. We are playing by PFS rules here. You would have to check the Allowed Sources for if that book is available (and check if kobolds are an allowed race, too).

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yes, I saw :(
I'm reading the rules, but I don't hold much hope.

Do you know if that would fly in living pf?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases