Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hmm. Sometimes in the pdf you can click the image and <Ctrl>-C it. Then when you paste it, the labels are all gone. Dunno if that will work in this case, and I have stayed out of my copies of the AP to remain spoiler free.

Thanks for the info.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
What is entailed with "...a brief pause to check through the vines..."?
Stopping to look before going through.

If you need more details on the actions, then I need more details on the scenery once he gets closer because I am only trying to speed things along instead take one step at a time.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Just to be clear, Fastus has 'cast this spell' before, if never on Jariah. Last time at the Soggy monster's place, as I recall, but numerous times at the goblin village in any case.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Just to be clear, Fastus has 'cast this spell' before, if never on Jariah. Last time at the Soggy monster's place, as I recall, but numerous times at the goblin village in any case.
Hmm, I don’t remember.

But then, Fastus was not always even in the same location (Certainly true for the Goblin village) as Jariah during those battles to know? And I tend to skim over posts that are unrelated to my characters to ignore information they are not privy to knowing. I do recall that if was stressed earlier that Fastus did not believe he was a spell caster, but that appears to have changed now. Or am I mistaken on that too?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fastus believes his magical powers are exclusively concerned with fire and heat. For example, he doesn't realize cheering his friends on is a magical thing, much less a formal spell.

To quote from way back:

"I'm fire," supplied the blacksmith in question with a slightly bothered frown, like someone patiently explaining the solution to life, the universe and all the rest. (A bit sadly too: he'd never REALLY understood why Elli could do all that other stuff when all he could do was heat... Although he could do heat REAL WELL!). "And you do see HIM healing ME right now, right?"

G

Guest 11456

Real life has once again reared its ugly head. I will try to get a post up when I can.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases