Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Valthosian

First Post
Hey Ambrus :)

Well, some RL stuff, a hefty dose of me spending all my time on other things than my job, it's been a topsy turvy year.

On the plus side, I'm starting to get it under control and I asked the Doc if Thorson could potentially make a cameo and he extended an invitation to potentially join back in the fun, which I would love to do. So here I am to see if it's doable and people would be interested in having the big green menace back :)

How have you been?

Ambrus

Explorer
It's been something of a topsy-turvy year for me too with a broken bone, purchasing a house with my GF which was then followed by moving of course. But I've pulled through alright.

I'd love to have Thorson back in the game. It was a shame that both he and Lynn disappeared so unexpectedly since there seemed to be a great rapport between them and Dj'hân. Your departure was also surprising since you seemed to be enjoying the game. This is my favorite PbP campaign, but it hasn't been the same without you guys.

Valthosian

First Post
Yeah the dynamic between those 3 was really enjoyable. I was definitely having a blast and I was really bummed to have left the game.

Sounds good about the house and gal, sorry about the broken bone!

Welp I guess what's left now is to figure out if Thorson can be worked back in, hopefully at level 1 he can still contribute :) I figure he's been unhappily working away while you guys have been out doing stuff but he'd be more than happy to lend a hand as a favor to old buddies in need as he's bored out of his skull and feeling both directionless and uninspired.

Valthosian

First Post
I haven't really read anything in the game between when Thorson dropped out and now, so I dont know much beyond you guys fighting something called cabbagehead so I don't have any particular pearls of wisdom, (and I'm good with keeping it that way, Thorson will have to dialog himself back in which is good). But even the big tough barb can be victimized, depending on the circumstances he could even be working for the wrong side without knowing entirely what his employers are up to, so there good be a convenient team switch as his chaotic neutral tendencies come to play, he wouldn't get into a fight with Dj'hân. Or someone backing up the party could hire him as a merc with or without knowing who he's going to be teaming up with.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry just need an answer to my question about the platinum rings before I post up. And I will need a ruling to see if they are used up in the casting or are reusable it doesn't say. (PFCR- pg. 342)

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases